Thread: What makes a good Free 4 all topic.

Thanks

Default What makes a good Free 4 all topic.

It seems that the Free 4 all has degraded to trash. Most of the topics in this fourm are pure spam. So, to help people before they post bad threads, what do you think is a good Free 4 All topic.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Huh? The threads found in F4A are far from trash and pure spam. I'm glad to see this section of the forums as lively as it is.

Thanks

If you don't like the topics in FFA you're not required to participate in them. Fact is, many people like the fact that FFA has been getting a lot more activity lately.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

Thanks

indeed, many of the threads are good. a good thread for F4A would be something having to do with people's opinions on the war on terrorism or perhaps even something like a person's ideas on smoking.

get on your bikes and ride!

Thanks

yeah...i think there are way more topics and conversations than like a month ago...it has really picked up....i remember when the FFA was really brutal...and their was like 5 posts pre day lol
    Time Travel?
    “All have their worth and each contributes to the worth of the others.”

Thanks
    EP Points

If you don't like the threads make some yourself instead of criticising others...

Thanks

I plan to do so, thats why i want to know what makes a good free 4 all topic.

Thanks

How about, what people do in there spare time.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm pretty pleased with the way FFA has picked up. It might appear to be spammy, but honestly, I've been having a LOT of fun posting at the boards lately!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by DrKupo
    I plan to do so, thats why i want to know what makes a good free 4 all topic.
    I find your assertion that FFA is a spammy trash-hole to be rather offensive.
    We lightened up on posting restrictions to allow for a more fun and easy-going atmosphere on the boards. Sure, that may lead to some silly spam topics here and there, but I think I'd be safe in saying we all don't mind seeing a few spammy topics crop up if it means that the board is getting more action.
    And look, if you believe that the topics are all crap, then contribute something worthwhile. As it is, I find your complaining to be rather asinine, given that you complain about the topic quality without attempting to do anything about it, and have yet to start a topic of your own. Once you've contributed a decent thread to FFA, then perhaps I'll take your complaints seriously. Until then you would be best advised to keep you thoughts about the state of FFA and it's topics to yourself.

Thanks

I enjoy the F4A the way it is and since I start quite a few threads I, too, find what DrKupo said offensive.