Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks
    EP Points

Same thing. I does that even more since a few minutes. Maybe MasJ is working on it, or someone else somewhere unplugged the whole internet. (That gotta be a pretty big cable guage if you ask me, minus 100 or something. )

I hate also when you edit a post or simply sumbit a new one, it loads, then it doesnt load up the post like it should normally do. (You don't see you post appear nor other people posts, it just stays in post editing/writing mode).
    It does that to me a couple times a day, I need to right click the post link to see if mine is there, and weirdly enough it's her emost of the time.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DomonX
    iam trouble posting and navagating this site all together. i don't know if its just me. i have IE, when i navigate the site and posting, sometimes i get a no responding screen. i then go back and try again, somtimes it work.
    It's not just you, i think they are/were working on it. I dont seem to have as many problems now.

Thanks

Megaman X6 link is broken...
    i tried both on cuteftp and dap...
    thanx..
    Last edited by vnbharath; 9th-October-2004 at 19:39.

Thanks

Default Metal Gear Solid Disc2 broken link

First part of Metal Gear Solid Disc2 (MGS.part01.rar) is only 1,5 MB (not 50MB)! I tried to download it more than 5 times during september with the same result. I tried it by using CuteFTP and also directly by Internet Explorer. Parts 2-7 are OK.

Thanks

Hey, wussup, I tried to download Starfox Adventures Soudtrack with DAP, and none of it worked. Thanksa, MasJ,

The Ancient

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by angelfire
    First part of Metal Gear Solid Disc2 (MGS.part01.rar) is only 1,5 MB (not 50MB)! I tried to download it more than 5 times during september with the same result. I tried it by using CuteFTP and also directly by Internet Explorer. Parts 2-7 are OK.
    He's right, tested and the first part is like 1333kb.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient
    Hey, wussup, I tried to download Starfox Adventures Soudtrack with DAP, and none of it worked. Thanksa, MasJ,

The Ancient
    Use the built-in Internet Explorer/Firefox/Any other broswer download manager and it should work, I tested the first track a few seconds ago.

http://emuparadise.org/soundtracks/starfoxadv/

Thanks
    EP Points

when you go to the emu list the arcade link dosent work,instead it brings you to the wonderswan info part, hope that thats enough info
    thanx

Thanks

Ill make sure Masj See's this so it should be fixed soon.

Thanks

The first part of FFIX disk 1 is a .exe, and the rest are .rar! When I change the extension to .rar, it doesn't work. What's up?
    Bwahahaha!

Ziegfried Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuma
    The first part of FFIX disk 1 is a .exe, and the rest are .rar! When I change the extension to .rar, it doesn't work. What's up?
    All you need to do is open the .exe files. That'll open a WinRAR self-extracting dialog. Just use it to extract the ISO, and then you can safely delete the .exe and .rars.

Thanks

It says it's "Not a valid Win32 operation". What's up?
    Also, .exe files? There's one .exe file, and 9 .rar files.

EDIT:

Hey, I just noticed. It's always 0 bytes! Crud! Let me try to download it, AGAIN. I'll have another edit if it still doesn't work.
    Last edited by Satsuma; 17th-October-2004 at 01:09.
    Bwahahaha!

Thanks
    EP Points

Sorry to post again so soon,but in the ep goodies(fans only stuff?)the wallpaper section and the winamp skin links seem to lead nowhere (one said something about siemen)
    thanx,you ep gurus are doing a great job

Ziegfried Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuma
    It says it's "Not a valid Win32 operation". What's up?
    Also, .exe files? There's one .exe file, and 9 .rar files.

EDIT:

Hey, I just noticed. It's always 0 bytes! Crud! Let me try to download it, AGAIN. I'll have another edit if it still doesn't work.
    Ahah, yeah, that'd be a bit of a problem. And I did mean .exe file, as in just one.

Thanks

Ok, I redownloaded it, but it is still just 0 bytes, it wont work. I need another option, and it is NOT BT.
    Bwahahaha!

Thanks

Ok, two problems with the Ocarina of Time soundtrack.

1. The files are not on EP's server, I've tried downloading many times with Firefox but the files are missing from the server.
    2. The section is also missing about 48 songs from the soundtrack, more than half of it. I wouldn't know where to find these, but if I ever do I'll try to get them up here.