Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks

The SSX Tricky ISO for Nintendo Gamecube doesn't work on Mac Dolphin 5.0.... the game plays but it only shows a black screen the whole time.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kamwilliams15 View Post
    The SSX Tricky ISO for Nintendo Gamecube doesn't work on Mac Dolphin 5.0.... the game plays but it only shows a black screen the whole time.
    Seems to be an emulation issue, not a broken link then. Look for a compatibility list for that emulator if that's the case.

Thanks

Hello, I'm having trouble downloading MAME 0.161 CHD romset found here: https://www.emuparadise.me/Complete_...78702-download. Here's a link to my browser settings: https://aboutmybrowser.com/b-zinvSn

It's an extremely large file and I have used firefox to try and download it over the course of several days. It keeps stopping itself somehow and it won't continue. The last time I thought perhaps the file became corrupted so I deleted it started the download from scratch but now it's not getting even as far in the download as I was getting before. Started trying to download from about 4:21/2017 till today 4/24/2017 and I just haven't had any luck getting it to complete. I tried to use the torrent option first but it never could download any of file. It kept giving some strange error I had never seen before that sounded like I was being denied access from torrent by the host. I used Vuze to try and torrent the file. I already have the romset but I can't play all the roms without the CHDs!

Please help!
    This is the only link on your site I've had this issue with and I've tried several times.

Thanks

Hello!

The link for the FLAC version of the Thrill Kill OST (Gamerip) is dead and has been for a while, it would seem:

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....OST-(Gamerip)*

I would really appreciate it if someone could please reupload this, as I only have the soundtrack in mp3 and have been looking for it in lossless for some time now. I'm using Google Chrome, the date is May 14, 2017 (11:06 PM) and have tried the link at least three times, with no success. Thank you in advance for anyone who can help!

Thanks
    EP Points

This thread is for reports related to website issues.

Thanks

I have problems with Mana Khemia and Mana Khemia 2 ISOs.
    I used Google Chrome to download. Download seems to stop itself after around 400-500MB, then shows it as finished. The file, is however, corrupted. I've tried deleting and redownloading for few days, from weekends to weekdays, doesn't work.

My internet connection is pretty slow, though, around 150-ish KBps, so that may be blame.

Should I try using FTP download to resolve this? What is even FTP download?

Thanks

most of all your bios section have all corrupt bios files it let me download them except the files inside the zips are all corrupt. im using firefox has browser.

Thanks

Persona 4 download link not working. It won't work on my laptop but it works on my desktop however it has actually been downloading for 10 hours when it is only 2 gigs. And no it is definitely not my internet
    https://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Play...50805-download

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainTuesday View Post
    Persona 4 download link not working. It won't work on my laptop but it works on my desktop however it has actually been downloading for 10 hours when it is only 2 gigs. And no it is definitely not my internet
    https://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Play...50805-download
    Came through in about 10 minutes for me. Where are you located? (country/state)

Thanks

https://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Play...50253-download
    it isnt a broken link it just isnt the game it is meant to be its
    evil dead 2 dead by dawn not fist full of boom stick

Thanks

PS2 game seems to be downloading at sub 500KBs speeds for me, while other downloads are as fast as 3MBs. What's the deal?

Thanks

Star Ocean first departure for the psp seems to be broken. I am able to download the file but when I convert it the iso doesn't appear. I've tried four time and am using chrome as my browser

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Goffers00 View Post
    Star Ocean first departure for the psp seems to be broken. I am able to download the file but when I convert it the iso doesn't appear. I've tried four time and am using chrome as my browser
    What program did you use to extract the ISO?

Thanks

I used ZArchiver

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Goffers00 View Post
    I used ZArchiver
    Tested the files and they seemed ok. You need to extract the v-staroc.001 file once you extract the first rar.