Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4444950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gaminganon View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread (correct me if I am wrong) to post this in but, I am having problems with two games that I am trying to download and play. I am using Opera as my browser and have not used any other since downloading other games seems to be working fine. The two games I am trying to download are Discworld (U) and Breath of Fire IV (U) both for PSX. I've downloaded them and they seem to be downloading really slow and when it's done I extract them and put them in the emulator but it gives me an error message. I have tried about four (long) times but I can't seem to get it to work. I am wondering if it is the file or the download itself? Please help.
    Just wanted to mention that BoF IV had a PC release. Pretty sure I had a share of it here in the forums a while back but it might be dead by now. It ran fine on XP iirc.

Discworld is also on PC but much older, so more likely to have compatibility issues with more recent OS but I really don't know either way about that one

Edit:
    My BoF IV PC link is still working http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...-IV-2003-Win98
    Last edited by deadlegion; 16th-March-2016 at 16:55.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

I am having trouble with all of the Gamecube ISOs I have been trying, but the one I am most concerned about at the moment is Big Mutha Truckers (don't judge lol). I've been trying to download it over the past two days, and I only use Google Chrome. I have already tried to download it several times. They won't even extract, and it says something about a corrupt archive when I try to open it. Here is my browser info: https://aboutmybrowser.com/r4NGAkjV Thank you for any help you can give.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by cdubvader View Post
    I am having trouble with all of the Gamecube ISOs I have been trying, but the one I am most concerned about at the moment is Big Mutha Truckers (don't judge lol). I've been trying to download it over the past two days, and I only use Google Chrome. I have already tried to download it several times. They won't even extract, and it says something about a corrupt archive when I try to open it. Here is my browser info: https://aboutmybrowser.com/r4NGAkjV Thank you for any help you can give.
    Try switching your download method to FTP under Edit Download Settings. (it's on the game download page) That should help..

Thanks

Hi,
    there is one GameCube ISO, that i can't download. Maybe just a wrong path linked. It is: 007 - Agent im Kreuzfeuer (Germany)

This is the message i get: 550 Can't change directory to /gcnjap/007 - Agent im Kreuzfeuer (Germany).7z: No such file or directory

All other games working perfect! Downloading with Firefox.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deejayl View Post
    Hi,
    there is one GameCube ISO, that i can't download. Maybe just a wrong path linked. It is: 007 - Agent im Kreuzfeuer (Germany)

This is the message i get: 550 Can't change directory to /gcnjap/007 - Agent im Kreuzfeuer (Germany).7z: No such file or directory

All other games working perfect! Downloading with Firefox.

It's been fixed. Thanks for the report!

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

PSX on PSP http://www.emuparadise.me/PSX_on_PSP...r_(USA)/163651 is a simple PSX disc image not a PSX2PSP EBOOT

Possibly the partner disc that goes with that also...
    Last edited by Zorlon; 15th-June-2016 at 17:32.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    PSX on PSP http://www.emuparadise.me/PSX_on_PSP...r_(USA)/163651 is a simple PSX disc image not a PSX2PSP EBOOT

Possibly the partner disc that goes with that also...
    Thanks for the report Zorlon, it's been replaced. The partner Disc is fine I believe.

Thanks

Hello!
    Since June 27th I've been trying to download the Kingdom Hearts re:Chain Of Memories ISO for PCSX2, using 7zip and WinRaR. The first try was going smoothly, but halfway through the download it stopped and said "Failed-Network Error". In the next weeks I've attempted to download it again, but it would only get to 0.1/2.9 GB and either stop and put the network message or abruptly finish downloading. When it did, the file would have a window saying that the "file is corrupt", withthe file being empty and not containing anything in it. This has been going on for some weeks and I still don't have any luck, I've been trying to download it every day.

I was doing it in Google Chrome.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Sauce View Post
    Hello!
    Since June 27th I've been trying to download the Kingdom Hearts re:Chain Of Memories ISO for PCSX2, using 7zip and WinRaR. The first try was going smoothly, but halfway through the download it stopped and said "Failed-Network Error". In the next weeks I've attempted to download it again, but it would only get to 0.1/2.9 GB and either stop and put the network message or abruptly finish downloading. When it did, the file would have a window saying that the "file is corrupt", withthe file being empty and not containing anything in it. This has been going on for some weeks and I still don't have any luck, I've been trying to download it every day.

Can you please try another browser and it is best to use Jdownloader (offline installer) for large files, you can resume the file in Jdownloader without fear of it breaking and you having to sit for a few more hours on the same file.

You can use the Firefox/Waterfox plugin Flashgot to send the file to Jdownloader and download it via that, it works like a charm.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Sauce View Post
    Hello!

Where are you located?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ View Post
    Where are you located?
    I am in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Can you please try another browser and it is best to use Jdownloader (offline installer) for large files, you can resume the file in Jdownloader without fear of it breaking and you having to sit for a few more hours on the same file.

You can use the Firefox/Waterfox plugin Flashgot to send the file to Jdownloader and download it via that, it works like a charm.
    Yesterday I've downloaded it on Internet Explorer and transferred it to Jdownload. It is downloading slowly but so far it hasn't experienced any crashes and is still going on today.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 8th-July-2016 at 21:00. Reason: Posts merged. Please, use the EDIT POST button.

Thanks

I've downloaded the ISO on Internet Explorer and put it on Jdownloader. Took a couple of days but it downloaded succesfully without any crashes.

Thanks a bunch, Warrior and MasJ!

Thanks
    EP Points

Also, try switching between our North American and EU mirrors. It might improve your speed.

Thanks

ayudenme a bajar just dance 2016 en iso,,, no puedo bajarlo para mi wii, soy nuevo en el foro

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by santiagoaldape View Post
    ayudenme a bajar just dance 2016 en iso,,, no puedo bajarlo para mi wii, soy nuevo en el foro
    Use English in the forums please.

Spoiler warning: