Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3434849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply MasJ.

as per below when i attempt to extract the files (WINRAR), usually the smaller e.g. .cue are OK but the larger files give the error "The file is corrupt" or "Unexpected end of archive".

I downloaded all roms with the same method, even re downloaded a few as tests but the same result. I'd say around 60-70% are working fine.

As requested see below:

Disney's Peter Pan in Return to Neverland [U] [SCUS-94643]:

! G:\IDM downloads\Disney's Peter Pan in Return to Neverland [U] [SCUS-94643].rar: CRC failed in Disney's Peter Pan in Return to Neverland [U] [SCUS-94643].bin. The file is corrupt
    ! G:\IDM downloads\Disney's Peter Pan in Return to Neverland [U] [SCUS-94643].rar: Unexpected end of archive

Disney's Pooh's Party Game - In Search of the Treasure [U] [SLUS-01437]:

! G:\IDM downloads\Disney's Pooh's Party Game - In Search of the Treasure [U] [SLUS-01437].rar: CRC failed in Disney Winnie The Poohs Party Game (PSX PAL CCD3 by TDC-Crew).sub. The file is corrupt
    ! G:\IDM downloads\Disney's Pooh's Party Game - In Search of the Treasure [U] [SLUS-01437].rar: Unexpected end of archive

Disney's Tarzan [U] [SCUS-94456]:

! G:\IDM downloads\Disney's Tarzan [U] [SCUS-94456].rar: CRC failed in Disney's Tarzan [U] [SCUS-94456]\Disney's Tarzan [U] [SCUS-94456].img. The file is corrupt
    ! G:\IDM downloads\Disney's Tarzan [U] [SCUS-94456].rar: Unexpected end of archive

Edit: Also tried 7zip. same result "file is broken"

Thanks
    Meatss
    Last edited by meatss; 9th-June-2015 at 09:23.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi meatss

There is something going wrong during your download process. That particular file is NOT corrupt on our server so it probably has to do with an unstable connection at your end, some kind of malware issue on your system, or something else. We do have some problematic files but nowhere near the volume you suggested in your posts.

This is me extracting the file on our server:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. I would be happy to see an accurate list of files with problems though so that they can be replaced

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh and these are the other files:

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. It appears that your files have not downloaded fully. Please keep in mind that the md5s should match as follows:
    4dd59426116b08c8cfc33de68a4dbb70 - Disney's Peter Pan in Return to Neverland [U] [SCUS-94643].rar
    67417f9742c4f385b91edaa9452e12b8 - Disney's Pooh's Party Game - In Search of the Treasure [U] [SLUS-01437].rar
    183796811ba9738b3c9ec989301223c4 - Disney's Tarzan [U] [SCUS-94456].rar
    Last edited by MasJ; 9th-June-2015 at 09:25.

Thanks

Cheers MasJ I appreciate your response.

I've never really had this issue before and I believe my system is clean.

is there an alternative download manager you could recommend I try? (using internet download manager) I'm currently downloading the Tarzan rom again via Internet explorer as a test.

edit: Tarzan rom worked via internet explorer. Thanks for your help MasJ i'll try to only bug you when there's an actual error lol

Cheers
    Meatss
    Last edited by meatss; 9th-June-2015 at 09:58.

Thanks
    EP Points

Harvestmoon The tale of two town download error The Tale of Two Town

=========== Edit ================

Sorry its common error from server time out
    Last edited by iwazou88; 22nd-June-2015 at 04:25.

Thanks

Tho it´s not a broken link but the Image of the Final Fantasy X-2 (German) seems broken.
    Gives me sector read errors when i run it and therefor nothing else than a black screen remains.
    Downloaded it already twice to make sure its not a broken dl.

Thanks

hi. GBC "Daikatana (Europe)(En,Fr,It)" download link doesn't work. 404 not found message. Using Firefox. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeSneeze View Post
    hi. GBC "Daikatana (Europe)(En,Fr,It)" download link doesn't work. 404 not found message. Using Firefox. Thanks!
    I just tested that without using premium and it works fine using the default download settings (for me anyway).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

None of the sonic riders
    Ps2 / gcn links work I've been trying since 4am eastern I'm using google chrome

Thanks
    EP Points

Tested Sonic Riders and they all seem to be working ok. Did you try using FTP as your download method?

Thanks

Mimana Iyar Chronicle for the psp is broken second extraction says file is corrupt using 7zip an winrar something about part 27 or 26.

Thanks
    EP Points

I think the Gamecube ISO section might be messed up. I tried downloading Mario Kart - Double Dash (USA) ISO and when I was extracting it using 7zip I got the error some data may be left at end of file. Then when I tried to mount it using WinCDEMU, I couldn't, it said it was a corrupt image. I used Free Download Manager to download and my web browser is FireFox.

EDIT: I loaded the ISO directly through the Dolphin emulator and it seemed to work fine.
    Last edited by LeftyGuitar; 16th-December-2015 at 07:51.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yup GC and Wii images same as burned GC and Wii games can not be read like normal DVD's or CD's, hey are unreadable because of the structure those systems use

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Not sure if this is the right thread (correct me if I am wrong) to post this in but, I am having problems with two games that I am trying to download and play. I am using Opera as my browser and have not used any other since downloading other games seems to be working fine. The two games I am trying to download are Discworld (U) and Breath of Fire IV (U) both for PSX. I've downloaded them and they seem to be downloading really slow and when it's done I extract them and put them in the emulator but it gives me an error message. I have tried about four (long) times but I can't seem to get it to work. I am wondering if it is the file or the download itself? Please help.

Thanks
    EP Points

If the files extracted fine without errors then that means they downloaded alright. It might be an error in your emulator settings.