Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 36414243444546474849505156 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Try both the manual options see what works best for you , auto is fine, but only if both locations work

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

I tried both server location but it's still have "unknown server error", i'm waiting the end of the download to see if it works or not.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

:/ sucks either way but I hope it downloads ok despite the spam of errors

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Finally the download work, i try it on usbutil it work on a random folder in my pc but not directly in my usb. So i copy the file from the folder to the usb, but when i try it on open ps2 loader it crash with white screen.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

A fault with the loader

I use ESR myself as DVD's are faster than the PS2 USB port

If you want help though post over at Everything Console

This thread is just for Main site issues, that have already been resolved well as much resolved as possible, wish I could of been of more help and got rid of the connection errors totally

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

Ok thanks for the help ^^

Thanks

Hello. I'm new here and I am very sorry if I do anything wrong or if this has been already answered and everything else.

I came to this site along with quite a few others trying to download just this 1 game ~ Super Mario Sunshine.
    I go to download the game and I am not 110% sure how to do the whole WinRAR extracting thing...but I open it and extract it through WinRAR. The icons of all the games were just 3 stacked of books. I did not see the ISO disk file which is what is used to play the game through the dolphin Emulator. After I extract through WinRAR, there is a new set of icons which include a few files that are named the same thing and look like the stacks of books, A blank ICON which is missing the disk (its usually a .gcm file) and an icon that has a computer with a blue screen and an I in the middle I believe.

Again, I am very sorry about if this question has been answered or even if I am asking this question in the right section. It can't possible be just that every single link to Mario Sunshine doesn't work, I must be doing something wrong, right?

Anyways, can someone help me out? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for reading!!

I've tried to download this game literally dozens of times and the same results. At least 3 - 5 different times per site that I used ISOZone, Emuparadise, Random non name brand sites you name it. They all downloaded the RAR file, but not the ISO file was shown. It was just blank.

I was using Internet Explorer each download.

All my attempts were today / yesterday pretty much all day.

Thanks again! I hope that's enough accurate information.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 16th-June-2014 at 10:23. Reason: posts merged

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

extract the rar file with www.7-zip.org

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

When I redownloaded Sunshine, it was just a blank paper .rar file.
    When I extracted it with 7zip...the files inside the new folder were all R00, R01, R02 files that were blank papers named s-sms.r00, s-smsr01, etc...and 1 file was a s-sms system information.

I right clicked the Sunshine file and choose Extract Here (With 7zip). Am I doing something completely wrong?

Thanks

I did create another post however this seems to be the quickest way to get at you guys!

FF7 Crisis Core PSP Iso File Broken/Damaged
    Okay, so here is exactly what happens.

In regards to the aforementioned game, the ISO file; "em-ff7cc" is currently broken or damaged. Here is the rundown.

I use Google Chrome
    I have 7-zip, a .rar extracting program. (Obviously )
    I have attempted to download this file 3 times today (6/15/14) At 5pm/7pm/9pm EST.

My browser info: https://aboutmybrowser.com/25xkFbYb

1) I have already set up Pro-Update CFW program to allow ISO use.
    2) I went to emuparadise.com and found the ISO for FF7 CC.
    3) It downloaded the file perfectly.
    4) I extracted the files in the zipped folder, and there was ANOTHER .rar folder within it that contained the em-ff7cc.iso file. This is the file that is listed that you need when you download.
    5) I extracted this file and attempted to copy this file over to my PSP's memory stick to the ISO folder and then;

It loads to about 2% then tells me that the file is broken.

Am I doing something wrong or is this file indeed broken. I had checked the comments and there was another person who had the same issue. The disk reader for my PSP decided to stop working, and I am looking to finish this game asap.

I would appreciate a response when you have the time. And, if possible, an estimate on when the file may be fixed.

Thank you for your time.

~Arosonom

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Arosonom View Post
    I did create another post however this seems to be the quickest way to get at you guys!

FF7 Crisis Core PSP Iso File Broken/Damaged
    Okay, so here is exactly what happens.

In regards to the aforementioned game, the ISO file; "em-ff7cc" is currently broken or damaged. Here is the rundown.

I use Google Chrome
    I have 7-zip, a .rar extracting program. (Obviously )
    I have attempted to download this file 3 times today (6/15/14) At 5pm/7pm/9pm EST.

My browser info: https://aboutmybrowser.com/25xkFbYb

1) I have already set up Pro-Update CFW program to allow ISO use.
    2) I went to emuparadise.com and found the ISO for FF7 CC.
    3) It downloaded the file perfectly.
    4) I extracted the files in the zipped folder, and there was ANOTHER .rar folder within it that contained the em-ff7cc.iso file. This is the file that is listed that you need when you download.
    5) I extracted this file and attempted to copy this file over to my PSP's memory stick to the ISO folder and then;

It loads to about 2% then tells me that the file is broken.

Am I doing something wrong or is this file indeed broken. I had checked the comments and there was another person who had the same issue. The disk reader for my PSP decided to stop working, and I am looking to finish this game asap.

I would appreciate a response when you have the time. And, if possible, an estimate on when the file may be fixed.

Thank you for your time.

~Arosonom
    If it downloaded and extracted fine then you are posting in the wrong area, try Sony Systems in Everything Console instead at http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay...5-Sony-systems

Quote Originally Posted by INewbie View Post
    When I redownloaded Sunshine, it was just a blank paper .rar file.
    When I extracted it with 7zip...the files inside the new folder were all R00, R01, R02 files that were blank papers named s-sms.r00, s-smsr01, etc...and 1 file was a s-sms system information.

I right clicked the Sunshine file and choose Extract Here (With 7zip). Am I doing something completely wrong?
    you need to extract r## files either by the master rar file with the same name or via the r00 file if no rar file exists

P.S. another post in the wrong section as the file has downloaded fine you just have extraction issues, then just ask in either Everything Emulation if you are emulating the system or Everything Console if you are using real hardware, both are in the Gaming and Emulation section found at http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay...-amp-Emulation
    Last edited by Zorlon; 16th-June-2014 at 08:17.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks

I had problem with this link http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...56523-download
    I've tried 3 times but it said "Cannot download this file"

+I'm sorry it's fine nevermind (

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hillia View Post
    I had problem with this link http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...56523-download
    I've tried 3 times but it said "Cannot download this file"

+I'm sorry it's fine nevermind (
    Glad to see you got it working.

Anyway, files like that, available at the main site, are reported in the Comments/Suggestions/Broken Links subforum, not here. This thread is used exclusively to report broken links in the forums.

Thanks

http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...50517-download

Today and yesterday both failed

I'm using firefox

Thanks
    EP Points

What error message are you getting?

EDIT: There was a problem with one of our servers, should be working now..
    Last edited by MasJ; 30th-July-2014 at 03:15.