Page 25 of 61 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks

Oops, forgot to mention I'm downloading using Safarai.

Thanks

Please help with: ftp://38.103.145.170/isos/PSX/Disk%203.part06.rar

I have been downloading the Final Fantasy 8 ISO's fine until yesterday, I'm getting this error message: (All the FFVIII iso links I tried now shows the same error message)

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Thanks

http://www.emuparadise.org/soundtracks/Diablo2/

Diablo 2 soundtrack download looks completely fucked up. I tried the first 5 files and none worked. I got a (I tried Jet Set Radio right after that and it worked).

I got this error, which roughly translates to "connection timeout" :

Quote Originally Posted by ftp://38.103.145.170/music/Diablo2/1.08%20-%20Toru.mp3
    Délai d'attente dépassé

Le serveur a l'adresse 38.103.145.170 met trop de temps a répondre.

* Le site est peut-être temporairement indisponible ou surchargé. Réessayez plus tard ;
    * Si vous n'arrivez a naviguer sur aucun site, vérifiez la connexion au réseau de votre ordinateur ;
    * Si votre ordinateur ou votre réseau est protégé par un pare-feu ou un proxy, assurez-vous que Firefox a l'autorisation d'accéder au Web.

Thanks

Default SMRPG invalid

ive tryed download the 'super mario RPG' rom 3 times yesterday and twice today and each of those times it said 'cannot open zip. zip file invalid'.

im useing Internet Explorer 7 to download and winzip to extract the zip.

this happend a few days ago with some n64 roms but now they work.
    please fix the file.

thanks

Thanks

The link to all of the Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid 2 and Twin Snakes are broken i think. I use internet explorer, and when i click it, the windows media doesn't play them. please help!

Thanks

Default Broken Link

Pacific Theater Of Operations and Tetris 2 for snes gave a "550 error" when I tried to download them. I am using FireFox. And I tried these a couple times. Last time was around 7:30 PM

Thanks

I am desperatley trying to download the Crow's Claw albums on this site (and this includes other albums too) but when I open the Winzip Folder it says "Please insert the disk containing parental advisory explicit guitar part 2" (for example) Into Drive D (when I have downloaded part one), and when I click "ok" nothing comes up

What is going on? Can somebody help me?

EDIT: I fixed the problem. Sorry.
    Last edited by Mario Murderer; 12th-August-2007 at 01:25.

Thanks

Default another one

Sim City for SNES said "550 failed to change directory" I am using Firefox and tried several times... last time at 1:24 AM

Thanks

I'm using Opera, and the GBA roms 0171 Golden Sun and 0940 Golden Sun: The Lost age aren't working (it's 11:50AM EST).

Thanks

Fire Pro Wrestling US for the GBA won't download, I use Firefox, and every time I click the link a page comes up that says "Broken Link", last clicked 4:14 CST, it says to tell you this, "Couldn't download gba-fpwu.zip since you miss configured the anti-leech link file. gba-fpwu.zip doesn't exist in your link file. Remember that it's case sensitive! Thanks, and please e-mail me back once you fixed this error", what's wrong?
    Last edited by stingerfan; 30th-August-2007 at 20:33.

Thanks

There are two downloads that I can't get at the moment, so to describe what ones I'll just use what the error page gives me.

"I couldn't download ff9disc3-10 since you miss configured the anti-leech link file. ff9disc3-10 doesn't exist in your link file. Remember that it's case sensitive! Thanks, and please e-mail me back once you fixed this error."

I also got that message on disc 2 part 9, I don't know if any of these errors will occur on disc 4 or not.

Thanks

I tried downloaded Seiken Densetsu 3 in the SNES roms section a few times and it said that the "archive is corrupt when I attempted to unzip it using WINRAR. I was using Firefox's Download Manager to download and there was no issues with the download itself...just when I tried to unzip it.

Thanks

Broken link report

PSX Section The Need For Speed [NTSC] with 100Meg files

If you click any, there are 4 files, you end up dling 20Meg files 1 to 4, that are supposed to be PAL NFS1 rar parts !! So no one can really get NTSC TheNeedForSpeed.

Either it should be Fixed, OR removed to quit confusing sims. TYFYA

Thanks

This is not a broken link, per se, but I think it's in the same vein. I was downloading the Brave Fencer Musashi OST and disc 2 is missing song #11:
    http://www.emuparadise.org/soundtrac...ashi/Disc%202/

The link for the mp3 simply isn't there. And, ironically enough, it's the song I've been searching for and the reason I'm downloading the OST. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I'll post a link here so you can dl it in a few.

EDIT: done

211-Snow Labyrinth
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 19th-October-2007 at 09:01.