Page 24 of 61 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks

Wink Final Fantasy 9 ISO disc 1 part 2.bin download is broken

Hey guys. It's about 11 PM Feb 10.... using Firefox tried to download the file.. it dls to about 38 MB then stops.. just stops.... every time. The dl messes up... then I try to re-dl and it says I have too many connections. Please help. Thanks, your biggest fan XD

Thanks

hey emuparadise peeps, the final fantasy 9 part1.rar in roms has a problem. the download goes way too slowly...thanks...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by chanot View Post
    hey emuparadise peeps, the final fantasy 9 part1.rar in roms has a problem. the download goes way too slowly...thanks...
    Does it happen to you with both servers?

Thanks

The Lunar SSS and Lunar 2 PSX isos are broken

Thanks

i have a thread posted, but i'll post the link here too

the files for Resident Evil 2 (ps version) for Claire 001 (Disc 2.img file) and Leon 001 (Disc 1.img) come up as corrupted when extracted. i downloaded them with both Internet Explorer and Fire Fox multiple times, but the error still occured.

Thanks

I have tried downloading "The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse" and "Mega Man Soccer" and "Mickey & Minnie - The Great Circus Mystery" for the SNES but I get an error message that says, "550 Failed to change directory." I have tried to download these files numerous times and that error message always pops up for both servers. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

The entire ToDII/Eternia disc 1 from the Tales of Destiny Pack doesn't give me a download link. It hasn't been working all day. There are also other file links in Disc 2 that don't show up, but I got past that by taking the FTP link from downloads from the same folder and Copy+pasting it into the browser bar and replacing whichever number of part with whichever number I want. Can't do that with Disc 1 as the download link isn't showing up for any of them. =( I'm running on Firefox 2.0.0.3, by the way.

Edit: Finally got through, I used the "play with the url" trick, it was just telling me that I have too many connections to the server (when I wasn't DLing anything) or something. Weird.
    Last edited by mitcjase; 23rd-April-2007 at 02:20.

Thanks

None of the GBA downloads work. I am using Firefox.

Thanks

For some reason when i try to download the SA2 OST from the links. I keep going into Quicktime Player and i hear nothing. I've also tried using the save target as but all that does is give me a .cgi file. are the links broken or do i have to use something else?

Also using Firefox, as you recommended.

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Open FireFox > Tools > Options > Content > Manage > Look for the file type of the OST (my guess, MP3) > Either Change or Remove Action for that file type.

Also go into QuickTime (sorry, but I don't have Quicktime, so I don't know how to do this) and remove the association for mp3's, so it won't automatically play them when you open them.

Thanks

Faxanadu in NES ROMS is not present, there is no link to a download at all. However, Fist of the North Star has a download link on both page one and two of the 'F' NES ROM list (last listed item on page 1, second on page 2).

Time is 2:21AM EST, browser Firefox, No download manager (which shouldn't make a difference, because no download can be attempted to a file which has no page).

Thanks

Just thought that you would like to know that the SNES Donkey Kong Country ROM dl link does not work. I have tried using it with both IE7 and Firefox. Tried multiple times over multiple days

Thanks

Post Handling special characters in a URL

Hey,
    I was downloading the mp3s for Jet Set Radio OST, but the links dont handle special characters in a URL.

So, I was downloading those mp3s (with dTaOneClick!, which rules by the way) and some of the links turned out broken.

I nailed it down to a problem with special characters in the URL. Some filenames had & or # or ' in their names, and these are special chars so it had to crash at one point or another.

I managed to work around it by copying the link's URL and manually replacing the special characters with their codes (like, %26 or %27 or %24, thanks Google!), and submitting that URL.
    With this, and some trial and error, I managed to download all files.
    Thus, they are all there, but the links aren't correctly handling special characters in a URL, and so they aren't visible at first.
    In addition, the ' (apostrophe) in the links were escaped... with a \ (backslash).
    Maybe there's some PHP function to correctly escape all such characters for you, but I'll leave that to you.

By the way, great job with the site. It's cool and useful and attracts lots of people.

Good luck.

Thanks

The final fantasy IX disc 3 part 08 and 09 links are broken

does anyone else have a link to them, I need these two parts

Thanks

I can't seem to download Donkey Kong Country (Snes). "Server Not Found" or something or other popped up. Possibly the same situation as your #3 so I'll check again later but at the moment I'm currently downloading somethng else on dial-up :'( but if you could check into that in the meantime that would appreciated.