Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks

Lunar silver story (playstation)
    The following links are rejecting me even when i am not downloading anything from the server.

ftp://ep:[email protected]/isos/PSX/Lunar Silver Star Story Complete CD1.part03.rar

ftp://ep:[email protected]/isos/PSX/Lunar Silver Star Story Complete CD1.part04.rar

ftp://ep:[email protected]/isos/PSX/Lunar Silver Star Story Complete CD1.part05.rar

ftp://ep:[email protected]/isos/PSX/Lunar Silver Star Story Complete CD1.part06.rar

the others seem to be working fine.

Used Latest version of both firefox and IE also used DAP. Tried twice once at 2:00pm eastern and again at 6:00pm eastern both times same problem all today..

---------------------------------Edit----------------------------------

ftp://ep:[email protected]/isos/PSX/Lunar Silver Star Story CD2.part01.part04.rar

ftp://ep:[email protected]/isos/PSX/Lunar Silver Star Story CD2.part01.part05.rar

ftp://ep:[email protected]/isos/PSX/Lunar Silver Star Story CD2.part01.part06.rar

ftp://ep:[email protected]/isos/PSX/Lunar Silver Star Story CD2.part01.part07.rar

ftp://ep:[email protected]/isos/PSX/Lunar Silver Star Story CD2.part01.part08.rar

Are also refusing me at 6:15pm eastern
    Last edited by Tassai; 15th-December-2005 at 23:19.

Thanks

I'm having problems with downloading Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete off of the emuparadise site. The file I'm having trouble with is Disc 2 Part 1. I used Firefox to download the file, and Winrar to extract it. I can't get it to extract correctly; it gives me this list of errors:

! CRC failed in Lunar - Silver Star Story (CD2)(NTSC-U).img. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Computer0071\Desktop\Lunar\Lunar Silver Star Story CD2.part01.part02.rar: Unexpected end of archive
    ! CRC failed in Lunar - Silver Star Story (CD2)(NTSC-U).img. The file is corrupt

I've tried redownloading the file several times and even waiting several days to try again, but I keep getting those errors.

Thanks

Default SNES link to Stunt Race FX broken

I use Internet Explorer.

The "Download here " Link to SNES Stunt Race FX game does not work. It tells me page not found. Please Fix. Thank you!

Thanks

i still cant download animal forest.

I hope this isnt against the rules but.

can anyone send me a copy of animal forest if they have it.

my email is

[email protected]

plz im deserate to get this rom

Thanks

Soundtracks - Final Fantasy Black Mages II - The Skies Above
    Tracks:
    3 - Vamo Alla Flamenco -
    http://www.emuparadise.org/cgi-bin/download.cgi?03%20Vamo\'%20Alla%20Flamenco%20(FINA L%20FANTASY%20IX).mp3
    4 - Hunter's Chance -
    http://www.emuparadise.org/cgi-bin/download.cgi?04%20Hunter\'s%20Chance%20(FINAL%20FA NTASY%20IX).mp3
    6 - Matoya's Cave -
    http://www.emuparadise.org/cgi-bin/download.cgi?06%20Matoya\'s%20Cave%20(FINAL%20FANT ASY%20I).mp3
    8 - Maybe I'm a Lion -
    http://www.emuparadise.org/cgi-bin/download.cgi?08%20Maybe%20I\'m%20a%20Lion%20(FINAL %20FANTASY%20VIII).mp3

Running Mozilla Firefox 4:01 AM CST (GMT -6) - 3 tries each, no consecutive downloads gave an Anti-Leech error, citing: " [file name]
    Does not exist in this page's link file, please go back to the page and contact the webmaster about this problem. Tell him this:

I couldn't download [file name] since you miss configured the anti-leech link file. [file name] doesn't exist in your link file. Remember that it's case sensitive! Thanks, and please e-mail me back once you fixed this error. "

--edit--
    Soundtracks -> Final Fantasy Square Dance ->
    tracks:
    10 - Cecil's Jinn and Juice http://www.emuparadise.org/cgi-bin/download.cgi?10%20-%20Cecil\'s%20Jinn%20And%20Juice.mp3
    is coming through with an identical error as those listed above
    Last edited by Murai; 22nd-December-2005 at 10:53.

Thanks

FF9 disc 1 : part 2, 7 & 9 dont download

Thanks
    EP Points

All working for me.
    Be sure you're not trying to download more than 1 at once.

Thanks

Default Valkyrie Profile

I managed to get the first three downloads off of CD1.
    Tried the fourth link on CD1. Didn't work.
    Tried the fifth link.
    The sixth...
    Well - suffice to say they didn't work.
    Even tried waitin' a little bit to make sure it wasn't the server. And yes I'm usin' the annoyin' evilness that is I.E. but other than this time I've not had any difficulties....

So - if anyone could help or mess with the link some I would be eternally happy... unless of course someone distracts me with a Legend of Dragoon ROM... speakin' of which... *looks around* is there one?

Thanks
    EP Points

Should be working now =D

Thanks

Default Valkyrie Profile - Link Working - But ... Still A Problem

Ok - the link to download is working splendidly...So thank you very much for that...
    But now when I go to extract it, the .rar file says that there's a password necessary.
    And then when I put in the emuparadise passcode (it was just a guess, not sure if that's the one I should be usin') I get this message:

! C: \Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\PSEmuPro\PSX Games\Valkyrie Profile\Valkyrie Profile CD1.part01.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\PSEmuPro\PSX Games\Valkyrie Profile\Valkyrie Profile CD1.part01.rar (wrong password ?)
    ! C: \Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\PSEmuPro\PSX Games\Valkyrie Profile\Valkyrie Profile CD1.part02.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\PSEmuPro\PSX Games\Valkyrie Profile\Valkyrie Profile CD1.part02.rar (wrong password ?)
    ! C: \Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\PSEmuPro\PSX Games\Valkyrie Profile\Valkyrie Profile CD1.part03.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\PSEmuPro\PSX Games\Valkyrie Profile\Valkyrie Profile CD1.part03.rar (wrong password ?)
    ! C: \Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\PSEmuPro\PSX Games\Valkyrie Profile\Valkyrie Profile CD1.part01.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\PSEmuPro\PSX Games\Valkyrie Profile\Valkyrie Profile CD1.part01.rar (wrong password ?)

Now if anyone might be able to assisst it'd be greatly appreciated...?
    And also one other question: do all the PSX ROMS have the passcode too? And is it the same one?
    Last edited by rhiom; 24th-December-2005 at 20:26.

Thanks

No GBA roms work. It says I don't have permission to download. I tried it in both Firefox and IE and it didn't work. I tested it on Win98 and WinXP I still get the same message.

Thanks

Default N64 B Archive is down

Your B archive of the n64 section is down. There is no need to give you information on the 23 computers I have tried used to try and download from your archive. It is indeed down, no need to assume its my computer. The B archive loads, but when it comes time to open the download box it fails. Yes I am getting your 3rd party cookie (referer) and sending it back. I was downloading probably 2 weeks ago, picking random roms from the B section, come time to download bomberman hero it doesn't allow me to download and been like that ever since. I tried the Z archive it still works, this is no hoax. Thank you.

Thanks

Hello there, my name is FinalGamer, and loving your marvellous site that offers a wonderful piece of the old skool to all generations with emulators.

I was trying to download Mickey's Magical Quest on the SNES - http://www.emuparadise.org/cgi-bin/d...ingMickeyMouse

And I got a message saying "550 Failed to Directory"

I am using Mozilla Firefox.

Maybe the servers are blocked up a little bit, but please reply, sorry to bother you.

Have a good day, guys and girls.

Thanks

Default More Actual Broken Links

EP,

Upon Trying to get a few from the C archive I've noticed most of them don't work as well. Starting at Carmegaden. I'm refering to your C archive. Please take a look when you get chance. Thanks and sorry to bother you, I know how it is to be busy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Broken link report.

I can't download this file:
    http://www.emuparadise.org/cgi-bin/down.cgi?CT-%20Ayla's%20Theme.mp3
    At this page:
    http://www.emuparadise.org/cgi-bin/download.cgi?CT-%20Ayla's%20Theme.mp3
    Because the link on the page has an extra slash symbol. Fix the link, please.

Opera 7 browser, Outpost 2 firewall. (But does it really matter?)