Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks

Nope scaned Pc and nothing, and I found Zone of the enders easy to download though, and I did that yesterday, I get the page come up, so the song plays, but then when I go to download it, it goes to the refresh page O.o

Made By Me

Thanks
    EP Points

This is not a download-related link, but I've found that that the "live chat" link took me to a page that cannot be found. I am browsing with Internet Explorer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crash
    This is not a download-related link, but I've found that that the "live chat" link took me to a page that cannot be found. I am browsing with Internet Explorer.
    You need java for this.

Thanks

Well the problem I'm having is with snes - DBZ Hyper Dimension. It's not so much a broken link, I downloaded it okay, but it says the file is corrupt. I've downloaded it a few times in case it just downloaded wrong but it's still corrupt.

Thanks

Also, in your snes F index, it says you have three final fantasy's yet when you go to page 2 and scroll down it skips the final fantasy's. Just wondering if there's a reason so I don't wet myself in anticipation looking for them?

Thanks
    EP Points

We had to remove those Final Fantasy's because of a notice form the ESA. So they really aren't there. But you can ask for them here and someone would be more than happy to provide them for you.

Thanks
    EP Points

Btw, I've reuploaded Hyper-D so let me know if it's working now..

Thanks

Awesome cheers. Yes Hyper-D works now. =D Also, a bit of clarification would be good. I'm using IE, if I repeatedly get "page not found" and try again after a few minutes, repeated a few times, does that just mean your site is busy or that the file is down? One example Earthworm Jim 2, can't remember the other few. Just wondering because I'm in a snes mood and going through the snes section alphabetically picking out the ones that catch my eye. =D
    And I wouldn't mind getting my grubby little mitts on Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. Ahh. Those notices. Reminds me of a site that does older pc games, don't know if I can post name or not so I won't unless someone asks for it, and some companies have made them stop providing it for free, but said it's okay for the site to put a link to cd-software or some shop where you can buy it for 5$us. What a plan, wait till your game is up then give them a notice and woo! free advertising. Yay for sensible promotion of your company guys. Sorry. I'm way off track now. I guess the companies might know something I don't, but eh. Just think they're being fickle. I'm sure you can edit my post if it annoys you. =P

[edit] Well I 'think' it's just you guys being really busy, but it can take like ten minutes of constant going back and clicking the download 'here' button lots and lots and lots of times before it will let me download it. I think it's just a timing issue. Getting inbetween everyone else perhaps? I don't know. It 'is' very annoying though. Is there a better way for me to download from your site? That Mozilla whatchamacallit? Or if it's a too many people thing would I still have the same problem? Or have I downloaded too much? Sorry. I just want to download a lot of games and I can't so my mind is working overtime trying to come up with a reason. [end edit]
    Last edited by xemil; 18th-October-2005 at 02:40. Reason: updating

Thanks

I can't download anything from this site... For example i've tried to download Harvest Moon 64 but i can't... The same problem is with PSX rips...

Thanks

I have a question with regards to the PSX ISOs, most of the times It stops at 18.0 MB! I was downloading Final Fantasy VI and the first part always stops at 18.0 Meg. I'm using Mozilla Firefox and a T1 Lan that is behind a proxy. Hope you could help me.

Thanks

The Terranigma(SNES) link isn't working, It says "550 Failed to Change Directory". It's 11:40 and I'm using Netscape.
    Last edited by Wing Zero 65; 29th-October-2005 at 18:12.

Thanks

PSX Iso - Final Fantasy Vii will not download.
    I have tried 10+ times, but no. I have had sucess with psx iso rips, but none of the plain isos, (also tried ehrgiez) tried using download accelerator plus, mozilla, IE, and cute FTP, which provides this error,550 failed to change directory.
    i do use a proxy server, although it seems that i can connect to the server, but just not change directory in order to download the file.
    have tried manually without cute ftp also through dos, same reuslt
    i have tried a few times at 2:30 pm today, and 10-12pm last night.

COMMAN> USER anonymous
    331 Please specify the password.
    COMMAN> PASS ********
    230 Login successful.
    COMMAN> TYPE I
    200 Switching to Binary mode.
    COMMAN> REST 100
    350 Restart position accepted (100).
    COMMAN> REST 0
    350 Restart position accepted (0).
    COMMAN> pwd
    257 "/"
    COMMAN> TYPE A
    200 Switching to ASCII mode.
    COMMAN> PORT 134,148,73,229,13,55
    200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
    COMMAN> LIST
    550 Permission denied.
    ERROR:> File error
    COMMAN> CWD /isos/PSX
    550 Failed to change directory.
    COMMAN> CWD /isos/PSX
    550 Failed to change directory.

Thanks

Default Must... Obtain... Star... Ocean!!!

Star Ocean for SNES isn't working, I should know, I've tried 45 times in the past hour. It's 4:26 pm. I'm using Internet explorer.

Thanks

Default Super Mario 64

I've been having trouble with the Super Mario 64 Link. I've tried it a couple of times with both IE 6.0 and Firefox and neither worked.

Thanks

most of the PSX iso liks brocken