Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mortalmusician
    So far I have managed to download the first 6 files of the Final Fantasy 9 disk one rom. The 7th file does not work however. I have tried several times in the last half hour. the time was 12:10 to 12:40. I use internet explorer.

This is strange. Actually, 1-6 download fine, but 7-10 won't allow me to download them. Why is that?
    Are you downloading something else from the server right now... You can only download one file at a time...

It's still possible that the server reqesters your last download... Give it some time and try again later.

Thanks

I am having a problem with Final Fantasy VII Disc I files 7-10. Using Internet Explorer, I downloaded the first six, and now it says that I cannot find the server or file. I have no additional downloads running, and I have tried several times. In fact, I went back to check on the first six downloads, and I got the same message.

I assume this is either a really bad bandwidth problem or it's Internet Explorer's fault. Thanks.

EDIT: I also tried to use CuteFTP. 1) there is no option in my drop down menu that says "Copy Link"...there's one that says "Copy Shortcut" but that doesn't work, and 2) maybe I'm not using the program right, but that doesn't seem to work either. I've even tried to use it with FTP specific iso's like Chrono Cross.
    Last edited by The DuBBle B; 17th-September-2005 at 19:09.

Thanks

I was only downloading one at a time. I got this message today when I tried.

"couldn't download ff9disc1-09 since you miss configured the anti-leech link file. ff9disc1-09 doesn't exist in your link file. Remember that it's case sensitive! Thanks, and please e-mail me back once you fixed this error"

Thanks

Default animal forest

animal forest link appears to be broken on both the n64 mirrors, using firefox and iexplore 6, windows xp, 9:00pm EST, Sept. 21st, 2005.

thanks,
    -satchman

Thanks
    EP Points

Fixed the animal forest links, there was a crc error in the file as well so I had to reupload it..

Thanks

Default hello

I couldn't download Mavel%20VS%20street%20fighter.exe since you miss configured the anti-leech link file. Mavel%20VS%20street%20fighter.exe doesn't exist in your link file. Remember that it's case sensitive! Thanks, and please e-mail me back once you fixed this error.

I was told to msg that to the webmasters. just wanted to say hi this is my first time on the site. just wanted u guys to know that it's pretty chill

Sarge >>>

Thanks

Having trouble with Xenogears CD1.part3.rar

I'm using Firefox with the Flashget plug-in. Worked fine for the first 2 parts, then once I got to 85% on the 3rd it disconnected, and now it comes up with 'invalid password.' Password was gimmedownload

*EDIT* Thanks for the fix.
    Last edited by wyrd_boy; 27th-September-2005 at 05:25.

Thanks
    EP Points

New password is 78squadron. Just change the link to reflect that or get it again from the download page, should work fine..

Thanks

Well, this is a completely different forum layout than what I'm used to...so don't flame me for posting this wrong. ^^;;

Anyways, I've been trying to download the "Battletoads vs Double Dragons: The Ultimate Team" rom for the SNES for over 2 months now. I tried using different download managers...or at least all the ones the site suggested (ie. DAP and Mozilla) I just recently got Mozilla cuz it said that the site works better than with it. Well I tried it again today and it popped a "550 Failed to change directory" message. Not sure if its saying that its a broken link, but I'm guessing thats whats been wrong with it since I came to this site.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've fixed the link, I suggest you try now : ).

Thanks

Metal Gear Solid disc1 part 3 to 8 is down
    part 1,2,9 and 10 work but not the aboves
    im using internet explorer to download

Thanks
    EP Points

They're not down, I suggest waiting for 5 minutes and trying to download or using firefox. It'll work for you.

Thanks

I got the same "550 Failed to Change Directory" message on 4 more other links in the SNES rom. I got it earlier this morning and I just tried it again to make sure that it wasn't just too much bandwith being used up. But here they are:

TMNT-Turtles In Time
    Mega Man X
    Super Castlevania IV
    Ninja Gaiden Trilogy

PS. I'm also using Mozilla to try to download these, think I'm gonna stick to Mozilla for this site And one last thing, where do I go to suggest a Super Metroid rom for SNES?
    Last edited by l0st_c4us3; 4th-October-2005 at 06:21.

Thanks

Okies, I am having trouble with Soulcaliber II, all the pages keep coming up as the refresh page, and then when I refresh it says, that I am trying to download it from another site, witch I am not, also I tryed to download Castlevanina SOTN (unrealsed tracks), and it did the same thing to me, I am using Broadband, internet explorer, and tryed to download it yesterday and today, and thought it might be a problem, either my end or yours.

If theres an easyer way to download things that would be a great help, I have Cuteftp, and coreftp, but not sure how to log into the site, doesn't seem to work O.o

I hope you can help me some how, thanks

Made By Me

Thanks
    EP Points

You probably have some kind of spyware on your PC which isn't allowing our download script to identify your PC properly. I suggest you try using Mozilla Firefox. That should work.