Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks

The Terranigma rom (SNES rom) refuses to be downloaded

Im using firefox, and I've tried downloading this file over 5 times, with the same error: 550 failed to change directory.

I have given the site a few minutes each time, but to no avail. I apologize if this error has been adressed somewhere I missed.

Thanks

Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, and Sonic Adventure soundtracks won't work. I'm using Internet Explorer and I've tried for several days now at various times.

Thanks

Xenogears cd 2, part 21 is down . Same goes for part 22. Havent checked the later ones (23,24,25,26) so please check them. The parts 1-20 are working. I tried to download parts 21&22 for 6 times now, whitout success. Please fix it. I need the second cd desperatly...
    Last edited by Oski86; 22nd-August-2005 at 21:34.

Thanks

Default Megaman X

Megaman X for SNES doesn't work.

Thanks

Grandia CD2 is not working. I've tried it with IE and Firefox but only get the following message:

Anti-Leech Error
    !

psx-grandia-cd2
    Does not exist in this page's link file, please go back to the page and contact the webmaster about this problem. Tell him this:

I couldn't download psx-grandia-cd2 since you miss configured the anti-leech link file. psx-grandia-cd2 doesn't exist in your link file. Remember that it's case sensitive! Thanks, and please e-mail me back once you fixed this error.

Thanks

Im only able to download the first 6mb of Harvest Moon BTN. Ive tried several times but it seems to always get stuck at 6mb.

Thanks

Attempting to download Legned of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I have tried more than 6 times on both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. When i click the download link on it gives me a small message saying ID Empty

Thanks

I think the link to Lufia and the Fortress of Doom is broken. I tried downloading it 4 with Firefox and it just kept saying 550 Failed to change directory.
    Ah Spring is here

Go Red Sox!

Thanks

for some reason the bt tracker is now giving me a server/dns error in IE and a "connection refused" error in fire fox

Thanks

Default MGS2 Soundtrack

The whole MGS2 soundtrack downloads are screwy. Even after I downloaded Mozilla Firefox it still went to the leecher page. I checked again and again so I don't think it's a mass people downloading problem. Please help, I love that soundtrack.

Thanks

In the OST collection of FF Square Dance,

10 - Cecil Jinn's And Juice

has a broken link. I used both opera 8.02 and IE 6.1 SP1, but everytime I click the download button, it always comes up with this message.

Anti-Leech Error!

10%20-%20Cecil%27s%20Jinn%20And%20Juice.mp3
    Does not exist in this page's link file, please go back to the page and contact the webmaster about this problem. Tell him this:

I couldn't download 10%20-%20Cecil%27s%20Jinn%20And%20Juice.mp3 since you miss configured the anti-leech link file. 10%20-%20Cecil%27s%20Jinn%20And%20Juice.mp3 doesn't exist in your link file. Remember that it's case sensitive! Thanks, and please e-mail me back once you fixed this error.
    I already tried the same link in 30 minutes interval for the last few hours, still no success. Any help please?

Thanks
    EP Points

I suggest you use firefox because opera and ie aren't translating the link properly to the anti leech, basically the ' is being replaced with %27 which shouldn't be the case. Try using Firefox 1.0.6.
    Last edited by MasJ; 15th-September-2005 at 08:37.

Thanks

Thanks Masj

I decided to update my old Anti Leech plugin, and it seems that fixes the problem.

How does an anti-leech plugin got to do with the way 'browsers' deals with link? no idea!

But it worked Thanks.

Thanks

Every time I try to download a soundtrack of Castlevania SOTN, appears the Windows Media Player and the current message:
    "Windows Media Player cannot to find the specified file. Verify if the path was typed correctly. If so, the file isn't in the specified site or the computer where the file is stored is offline."
    I used Internet Explorer. When I try to use the command "Save destiny as...", instead of a .mp3 file, appears an HTML file typed "Down" or "Download".

Thanks

Default Final Fantasy 9 rom

So far I have managed to download the first 6 files of the Final Fantasy 9 disk one rom. The 7th file does not work however. I have tried several times in the last half hour. the time was 12:10 to 12:40. I use internet explorer.

This is strange. Actually, 1-6 download fine, but 7-10 won't allow me to download them. Why is that?
    Last edited by mortalmusician; 17th-September-2005 at 18:10. Reason: something more than I thought