Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks
    EP Points

Had some trouble with our server the last few hours. Everything should be working again now : ).

Thanks

yeah works fine now thanks
    SIG REMOVED.

Thanks

cant extract FF7 disk3 part1. I'm using WinRAR
    \FF7\ff7d3-01.rar: operation failed
    I've downloaded this file 4 times with DAP

Thanks

I can't seem to work out how to download ANY file with DAP, i have tried about 20 times all throughout the day but i just get an error thingo that says: 'site refused to accept connection'. What i have tried to download is: ALL the music from the World of Warcraft Soundtrack and ALL the music from Zelda, OOT and Zelda, MM.. Please help me!

Thank you .

Thanks

Default SNES Problems

Absolutly none of the SNES ROMs work. When I try to download them, it takes me to an error 404 page. I am using IE 6. I have been trying this for the past 3 days...

Thanks

I tried a few. A couple worked and 1 didnt. So maybe tell me what ones you were trying to download and I will see if I can get them to work.

Also I used Firefox if that makes a difference.

Thanks

I tryed DK country, super mario kart, and top gear....

Thanks

Works for me.

Download Firefox. It is far superior to Internet Explorer and much more secure.
    www.getfirefox.com

Thanks

I have myself an odd problem. After reading all of the useful advice in the downloading FAQ, I disabled the Windows Media Player plug in from my Internet Explorer and attempted to download the second track of the first disc of the Valkyrie Profile OST. However, the WM player still opened and tried to connect to your server and stream the file, despite being disabled [and yes I did restart IE after making teh change and prior to attempting to download the file]. To try to save trouble on the part of kind souls who populate these forums, I also downloaded Firefox and attempted to download the same file using that browser, which led me to an even more odd problem. After downloading about 200KB of the file, Firefox decided that that was the whole thing and told me it was finished downloading. I have a great 8 seconds of that song. I also tried to download the first track on the Valkyrie Profile OST and the exact same thing happened, so I'm wondering if my computer has issues or if the links might have issues. Any help is appreciated greatly.

Thanks

Aidyn Chronicles: N 64 Is a bad Zip It says that it is part of a Multi part file- Now I can't get it to download at all..Says Busy site not avialable. ( I have tried several times
    Carmegeddon N 64 Is a bad or corrupt Zip.
    Bomberman Hero N 64, Bust a Move 99 and Bust a Move 2, File not found or busy tried to down them several times. Animal Forest N 64 is also not found.
    I use Internet Explorer and have tried these games repeatedly the last few days. No luck! Thanks for a wonderful site. The Roms I have downloaded other than these all have worked great.

Thanks

I cant download donkey kong 3 for snes It keeps saying this page is not available

I use internet explorer.

Thanks

Default Sonic CD

The sonic CD sound file download does not work. I hav tried using regular internet explorer and Go!Zilla

Thanks

Unhappy Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask

Hey people. I use Avant Browser and I cannot download the Rom of Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask. If you could get that fixed soon, that would be awesome!

Thanks

the link to ff7 aeirth's theme is broken.

Thanks

hey the atari 7800 goodset link points to a copy of the atari 2600 goodset. grrr...