Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6465152535455565758596061 LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks

The Legend Of Spyro New Beginning [USA] ISO broken I downloaded it extracted loaded but the main menu doesn't appear there is no options

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Those are emulation issues, not broken files. Emulation isn't perfect. Post problems like that over in the emulation help forums and somebody may be able to help you:
    http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay...hing-Emulation
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Is the EMUParadise main page not loading all the way for anyone else? I was wondering if maybe it was under maintainence or what was going on with it? i can click and download games but all i see is text and there is no GUI anymore.

Thanks
    EP Points

Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing? It might be a temporary issue.

Thanks

NBA street vol. 2 for PS2 doesn't appear to have an ISO when extracted. first attempt at emulating something in several years, so if I messed up, I'd like to know how.

Thanks
    EP Points

What do you get when you extract it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ View Post
    To all of you who are here to report a broken link, first I must thank you for coming this far just to make a link report, it is with your support that emuparadise can continue growing bigger and better everyday. Now, with that said, here's some guidelines you should follow while posting a broken link:

1) Don't be vague about it, do tell us exactly which file is malingering in it's duty to get downloaded as it should! Basically, which files in particular you tried to download and are giving you trouble.

2) Let us know when you tried downloading the files, and what program you were using at that time, eg. Just internet explorer, or DAP, or Opera, etc. etc.

3) Make sure you try the file again after a little while, sometimes our servers get clogged because many people are downloading at the same time.

4) Go to this website and then share with us the URL that shows your browser info: https://aboutmybrowser.com/

Well, those are some pretty simple instructions, follow them and you will most certainly be able to help us fix the links on the site!
    This game is broken. The title won't work. I don't see Conker chainsawing the Nintendo 64 logo. All i see are corrupted models. I haven't even played the game. And I'm not sure if I want to.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 2nd-December-2016 at 12:19. Reason: posts merged

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Robotnic View Post
    This game is broken. The title won't work. I don't see Conker chainsawing the Nintendo 64 logo. All i see are corrupted models. I haven't even played the game. And I'm not sure if I want to.
    Sounds like an emulation problem on your side rather than a broken link.

Please, create a new thread in the Nintendo systems subforum, under Everything Emulation, after reading the pinned threads there explaining what emulator are you using and how it's configured.

Thanks

Mortal Kombat Mythologies - Sub Zeru [NTSC-U]

When trying to use dropbox the file is nearly three times as large as the posted file size (File Size: 298M). Using the direct download via browser has no issues.

Browser used is Waterfox 50.1.0

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mematt69 View Post
    Mortal Kombat Mythologies - Sub Zeru [NTSC-U]

When trying to use dropbox the file is nearly three times as large as the posted file size (File Size: 298M). Using the direct download via browser has no issues.

Browser used is Waterfox 50.1.0
    Thanks for the report. I've fixed the issue now.

Thanks

all the tekken 5 links in ps2 will download with firefox however at the unzip getting C:\Users\Sixx81\Downloads\Tekken 5 (Japan).7z: Checksum error for C:\Users\Sixx81\Downloads\Tekken 5 (Japan)\Tekken 5 (Japan).iso. The file is invalid
    (sorry for the bad english)
    thnx
    Last edited by sixx81; 14th-January-2017 at 17:15.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by sixx81 View Post
    all the tekken 5 links in ps2 will download with firefox however at the unzip getting C:\Users\Sixx81\Downloads\Tekken 5 (Japan).7z: Checksum error for C:\Users\Sixx81\Downloads\Tekken 5 (Japan)\Tekken 5 (Japan).iso. The file is invalid
    (sorry for the bad english)
    thnx
    Make sure you are using the latest build of 7-zip

You may also need to use a download manager to ensure the file fully downloads (try the above first though)

saying that I have not tested that file personally

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Hi. I downloaded the Cosmos Cosmic Adventure DOS-ROM but the game downloaded was cosmic crusader, the zipped file says its Cosmos, but after extracting it there's a single .exe file called "cosmiccr.exe". It seemed strange since there was just a single file. I executed it through dosbox but the game just isn't the one I expected. The zip is wrong. Please fix http://208.77.22.75/happyxhJ1ACmlTrx...are%20Ltd).zip

Thanks
    EP Points

The file has been replaced but you need to get it from the download page.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MasJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ View Post
    The file has been replaced but you need to get it from the download page.
    Thank you. I did downloaded it from the download page the first time. I simply copied the download link as it's shown on firefox's download manager. Thanks again.