Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 2,580 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gaminganon View Post
    Not sure if this is the right thread (correct me if I am wrong) to post this in but, I am having problems with two games that I am trying to download and play. I am using Opera as my browser and have not used any other since downloading other games seems to be working fine. The two games I am trying to download are Discworld (U) and Breath of Fire IV (U) both for PSX. I've downloaded them and they seem to be downloading really slow and when it's done I extract them and put them in the emulator but it gives me an error message. I have tried about four (long) times but I can't seem to get it to work. I am wondering if it is the file or the download itself? Please help.
    Just wanted to mention that BoF IV had a PC release. Pretty sure I had a share of it here in the forums a while back but it might be dead by now. It ran fine on XP iirc.

Discworld is also on PC but much older, so more likely to have compatibility issues with more recent OS but I really don't know either way about that one

Edit:
    My BoF IV PC link is still working http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...-IV-2003-Win98
    Last edited by deadlegion; 16th-March-2016 at 16:55.

Spoiler warning: