Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting a Broken Link ? Read this first.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sorry.
    Last edited by -NTA-; 25th-May-2012 at 10:33.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by -NTA- View Post
    The music in this thread (megaupload): http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...tamari-Damacy*
    Please report it in the thread itself where the links are posted. This thread is only used to report problems related with the main site.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie Monster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

When clicking on this link from the soundtracks page, I get "Invalid thread specified"
    [MP3] Pokémon - HeartGold & SoulSilver (Gamerip)

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by -NTA- View Post
    When clicking on this link from the soundtracks page, I get "Invalid thread specified"
    [MP3] Pokémon - HeartGold & SoulSilver (Gamerip)
    It doesn't exist anymore, had to remove it cos it contained dead links :/

Thanks
    EP Points

Hello. I am usiing firefox the latest version and IE as well. The link doesn't work anymore. When I click the link and I got the message: "Problem loading page. The connection has timed out." The guide called The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap - Official Nintendo Players Guide Scan.

Can you please fix it ? Thanks.

Thanks

I thought this might just've been me at the time so I've left it a few days and tried redownloading multiple times using various different browsers etc.

But when I'm trying to download any Saturn game files I get huge waiting times and then a timeout message from the following two servers: 94.100.23.18 and 173.192.209.76.

More often than not the 94.100 server is for Jap Saturn & 173.192 is for US Saturn. I've got no problems whatsoever downloading Euro Saturn games as they seem to be hosted on a crimson.emuparadise server which responds really quickly.

Like I've already said, I've tried multiple browsers (I mainly use Firefox but I've also tried Chrome and IE) and I mainly use DAP but I've also tried the default browser downloaders and even tried to copy/paste the download urls directly into DAP but no dice sadly. This has been happening for the best part of this week as it was fine a few weeks ago.

I've tried at various different times from around 21:00hrs / 01:30hrs / 10:00hrs (GMT) - doesn't really matter what time I've tried, I just get the long wait and timeout messages. This is happening for various different titles not just one specific game so that's why I think it must be the server.

Thought I'd say something as emuparadise is a quality site

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fecker View Post
    I thought this might just've been me at the time so I've left it a few days and tried redownloading multiple times using various different browsers etc.

But when I'm trying to download any Saturn game files I get huge waiting times and then a timeout message from the following two servers: 94.100.23.18 and 173.192.209.76.

More often than not the 94.100 server is for Jap Saturn & 173.192 is for US Saturn. I've got no problems whatsoever downloading Euro Saturn games as they seem to be hosted on a crimson.emuparadise server which responds really quickly.

Like I've already said, I've tried multiple browsers (I mainly use Firefox but I've also tried Chrome and IE) and I mainly use DAP but I've also tried the default browser downloaders and even tried to copy/paste the download urls directly into DAP but no dice sadly. This has been happening for the best part of this week as it was fine a few weeks ago.

I've tried at various different times from around 21:00hrs / 01:30hrs / 10:00hrs (GMT) - doesn't really matter what time I've tried, I just get the long wait and timeout messages. This is happening for various different titles not just one specific game so that's why I think it must be the server.

Thought I'd say something as emuparadise is a quality site
    Those links should work now - I believe they needed some updating since we switched servers a few weeks ago.

Thanks

On a similar note, the direct download to Oracle of Seasons refuses to connect to the server

http://46.21.150.226/120/Gameboy%20C...0%28USA%29.zip

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DeathChicken View Post
    On a similar note, the direct download to Oracle of Seasons refuses to connect to the server

http://46.21.150.226/120/Gameboy%20C...0%28USA%29.zip
    Just checked that and it connected fine..

Thanks

Weird. I've tried it on Firefox and IE, and nothing doing. Going from the front page, it gets as far as the captcha, but the direct link won't connect

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DeathChicken View Post
    Weird. I've tried it on Firefox and IE, and nothing doing. Going from the front page, it gets as far as the captcha, but the direct link won't connect
    Are you able to ping the server ?

Thanks

Nope. 100% general failure

Thanks

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mahadi360 View Post
    If you mean the download, yes, it works for me. I didn't download it completely, tho.
    If you are having any problem, please, state your browser and version and what error are you getting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    If you mean the download, yes, it works for me. I didn't download it completely, tho.
    If you are having any problem, please, state your browser and version and what error are you getting.
    thanks admin,this game works nicely...on my pc