Thread: 530 and 50000 Errors on N64 ROMs

TimeViewer Guest

Default 530 and 50000 Errors on N64 ROMs

Hope these directories wern't deleted too but Im getting 530 errors (name password needed) in the N64 sections N - R and Error #50000 in the S - V sections (no idea what that one is never saw it b4)

Time

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmm you shouldn't get any more such errors in the future, we got a new server for the '64 roms and we'll be putting them up there from now on. The server should be setup later today. So check back sometime tomorrow and all the roms should be up and about.

TimeViewer Guest

::Thanks you by clicking on the Vote for Us! link::

Time

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmm thanks for voting. But bad news, just incase you tried downloading recently, that new server we got from TSNGaming, it's gone offline at the moment because of some internal problems in the TSNGaming group, it should be online soon (thats what the head admin told me), so lets wait and see. Thanks again for voting though.

TimeViewer Guest

s'cool the one's I've been checking have been working so I vote for your site every day I come here, it's worth it for a site that works (and at least fixes what doesn't)