View Poll Results: Whish is your most common or your most favorite thought ?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Where did hamsters live before we put them in cages as a pet?

4 28.57%
  • Why do people say "no offense" when they're about to offend someone?

7 50.00%
  • They have a show called "Unsolved Mysteries." What other kind of mysteries are there?

3 21.43%
  • Do they make coffins wider for dead fat people or is it a 1 size fits all kind of thing?

3 21.43%
  • If Santa lives at the North Pole... where does the Easter bunny live?

3 21.43%
  • Does Jell-o EVER go bad? There usually isn�t an expiration date on it?

3 21.43%
  • How do you handcuff a one-armed man?

3 21.43%
  • Do the different "M&M's"� colors taste different?

2 14.29%
  • If your born at exactly midnight is your birthday on both those days?

2 14.29%
  • When the person who writes the obituaries dies, who writes their obituary?

1 7.14%
  • Why do old men have hair in their ears?

3 21.43%
  • Why are buttons on guys' shirts on a different side than girls' shirts?

2 14.29%
  • If bunnies don't lay eggs why is it on Easter that we hide eggs from the Easter Bunny?

2 14.29%
  • Why do we feel blue? and what color does a smurf feel when they are down?

4 28.57%
  • How come u can kill a deer and put it on your wall but its a illegal to keep them as a pet?

2 14.29%
  • Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?

3 21.43%
  • In some books, why do they have blank pages at the very end?

4 28.57%
  • You have your own thought ...

9 64.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We usually have funny thoughts in our minds have you ever thought of one yourself?

bLaCkdRagOnslUv Guest

Red face We usually have funny thoughts in our minds have you ever thought of one yourself?

Theres always a funny or stupid question you have asked yourself before like these :

Where did hamsters live before we put them in cages as a pet?

Why do people say "no offense" when they're about to offend someone?

They have a show called "Unsolved Mysteries." What other kind of mysteries are there?

Do they make coffins wider for dead fat people or is it a 1 size fits all kind of thing?

If Santa lives at the North Pole... where does the Easter bunny live?

Does Jell-o EVER go bad? There usually isn�t an expiration date on it?

How do you handcuff a one-armed man?

Do the different "M&M's"� colors taste different?

If your born at exactly midnight is your birthday on both those days?

When the person who writes the obituaries dies, who writes their obituary?

Why do old men have hair in their ears?

Why are buttons on guys' shirts on a different side than girls' shirts?

If bunnies don't lay eggs why is it on Easter that we hide eggs from the Easter Bunny?

Why do we feel blue? and what color does a smurf feel when they are down?

How come u can kill a deer and put it on your wall but its a illegal to keep them as a pet?

Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?

In some books, why do they have blank pages at the very end?

Why the **** do we do this ???

What are your ideas or stupid but yet funny thoughts ?

Have you ever even asked yourself these ignorant question ?

Whish is your favorite?

trelimb Guest

the other day I had a thought along these lines. I was at the store and saw a hair dye color that was labeled "bright black". That just made me laugh. I think they were trying to say it was shiny but still... I thought that was pretty funny.

Thanks

SPAM at it's best!

Well, I've a pretty dull mind, so I often look at the ceiling and wonder why it doesn't fall on me... Then I taunt it for a few hours and realize I'm a big fat jerk... Then I appologize... But the next day, it taunts me back and madness ensues...

Anyway... All this serves to say I've never asked myself such questions, I'm a dull person...

bLaCkdRagOnslUv Guest

lol weird but funny . Well yeah its kind of stupid ... but its the best thingi can actually come up for a thread.... lol so yeah . We i do think everyone has really stupid thoughts sometimes and then you hear yourself laughing lol so yeah... its cool .
    And shiny black lol Hahahahahhaa o golly I think the same thing you do it was meant to be that . lol but its cool to see people with that kinda of hair thats so jet black it looks dark blue ... lol its nice though .

Thanks

those are some good ones, but i have never thought of them, i have thought of some others...but i cant remember them right now...
    Time Travel?
    “All have their worth and each contributes to the worth of the others.”

bLaCkdRagOnslUv Guest

lol cool when you do think of some post them i ll be more then glad to check them out and crack up for a min or two lol
    I see your a Bob Marley fan ... intersting hes pretty good .

Thanks

This is cool, and the other day I was watching tv and I know the answer to the button one if anyone wants to hear it
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Thanks

Default Re: We usually have funny thoughts in our minds have you ever thought of one yourself?

I think I'll try to answer a few...

In Hamsteria!! Or probably just chillin' with the Boss, from Hamtaro...

They have a show called "Unsolved Mysteries." What other kind of mysteries are there?
    Mysterious mysteries...?

Do they make coffins wider for dead fat people or is it a 1 size fits all kind of thing?
    They probably just chop off the sides and feed them to convicted felons... Cuts down on budgets, I tell ya!

If Santa lives at the North Pole... where does the Easter bunny live?
    In the EAST coast?

How do you handcuff a one-armed man?
    One cuff goes in his good arm, the other one goes in his ear...?

Do the different "M&M's"� colors taste different?
    This falls into the category of "Delicious Mysteries"...

By the time the doctor looks at his wristwatch and realizes he lost it somewhere inside the patient (...) and take it out, it's already 12:05, so... yeah...

When the person who writes the obituaries dies, who writes their obituary?
    As I recall, all of them have psychic powers, so they usually write their own obituaries the day before it happens...

Why are buttons on guys' shirts on a different side than girls' shirts?
    It's a foolproof system... One side is for men, another side is for gals... If you ever find a guy with the buttons on the wrong side, then you KNOW he's making a statement... Ahem...

In some books, why do they have blank pages at the very end?
    Because they're written in invisible ink...? They usually contain secret government info, so putting them in print would be a big no-no!

Why the **** do we do this ???
    Because we can...?

I guess that's it!

Thanks

I think it would be on the next day.. Because technically 12:00 Midnight is a new day. So i think it would be on the next day.

spitfire Guest

The "last page blank" thing is used for autographs...

Thanks
    EP Points

Where do they live before we put them in cages? In the woods or something?

Thanks

Default Re: We usually have funny thoughts in our minds have you ever thought of one yourself

Originally posted by bLaCkdRagOnslUv
    ...Why do people say "no offense" when they're about to offend someone?...
    Some do it sarcastically which is stupid, but most others do it cause they are idiots. They are the same people who say "no pun intended" when they actually DO intend to make a pun. I hate that.

I say no offense but I use it like how it's supposed to be used, when I honestly mean no offense. It's just to try to get through to the person that you aren't trying to insult them, just let them know something.
    Like say someone is overreacting about something here and is being an ass. I'd say something like "no offense dude, but you need to chill out cause you're acting like a child. You're not acting in a rational manner so maybe you need to step back and think things over".
    In some cases the person may take offense to being told those things even though that wasn't the intent. With a rational person they would hopefully see that "hey, this guy isn't trying to offend me, just trying to show me that I'm acting out of line".

Originally posted by bLaCkdRagOnslUv
    ...Does Jell-o EVER go bad? There usually isn�t an expiration date on it?...
    There was this party thing a few months ago and I made a big fruit cocktail jello thing with whipped cream but needed a few more packets and didn't want to go to the store. I dug around and found a couple way up in my cupboard behind some old cake and pie junk. The box's were yellowish and the pictures were way different than the new jello ones. I used them though, hehe, I wasn't going to eat it myself of course...

...I don't think anyone got sick.

bLaCkdRagOnslUv Guest

Hahahaha thats mean lol Well Yeah dont mind me it was a stupid thread but w/e lol I mean We all have stupid thoughts dont we and lets see trieng to figure them out was kind of an intersting thing to do if your really bored ... lol Sorry
    And this is when the "No offence " kicks in huh? Yup , yup . lol well Its stupid but wuite intersting think about it ?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's possible that someone says "No Offense" because they are aware that what they are about to say can be taken in offense if the person doesn't understand where they are coming from before they say it.

As for what other mysteries exist aside from the unsolved variety? Why solved mysteries of course. Which technically are no longer mysteries, as they are solved. But as they were once mysteries, they are uh..now solved mysteries or something. Think of it in terms of having two files in a cabinet. One marked 'Unsolved Mysteries", and the other marked 'Solved Mysteries'. You'd remove a mystery from the 'Unsolved' file, and when you are done, it'd go into the 'Solved Mysteries' file. Or something.

Thanks

"Why do people still make these types of threads?" is the question I'm usually thinking, if not- then I usually think about the meaning of life and what life would be like if the Moon were really made of Cheese.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/