Thread: Bug in the forum?

Xzyx987X Guest

Default Bug in the forum?

I doubt if this bug is of any real consiquence, but I still thought I'd bring it to your attention. Look at the listed last poster in the thread discussing the death penalty on this page and compare it with the actual last poster in the thread.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

We are working on ironing out the issue. One of the more technologically minded admins may be able to tell you just what is going on, as I'm personally clueless as to what's causing this error.

Thanks
    EP Points

heh, I noticed this but didnt see fit to post about it. But now there is a thread about it I would just like to say "me too"!!!!!!!

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks
    EP Points

That error is caused by ppl using the quick reply box at the bottom of the page like I am doing right now. When you use it, you won't be shown as making the last post. I too have been wondering about that bug for several days now.

Edit. Its not doing it now, but it has happened to me before where I would be the last poster and not be shown as the last poster.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Actually, all my recent posts have been made through the quick reply box, and they've all shown up.

EDIT: This post was written before he saw fit to add that edit to his post.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 18th-November-2003 at 23:29.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes I know. I figured you posted right after me so I decided to let you know that I saw it worked.