Thread: how do you get emulaters to work on WinXP

Lord Ghaleon Guest

Default how do you get emulaters to work on WinXP

What I'm asking is...is there any way to get Nesticle and ZSNES to work on Windows XP? if so, how...!!!

Xzyx987X Guest

They should work on their own without doing anything extra. What specifically is happening when you try to start them?

Lord Ghaleon Guest

When I try to start them nothing happends, when I download new ones and open them, nothing happends, so I thought it would be a problem with the operating system in stead of the emulater.

Xzyx987X Guest

Hmm... wel to be honest I've never heard of anything like that before, but the problem is probobly not related to the emulators themselves.

Thanks

Am running on XP and ZSNES works like a charm. I don't know anything about Nesticle. Its 1.36 and is the same file that I used to play on win 98. When I got xp, I just copy and pasted everything on my new HDD and then when my new PC was up and running, I just double clicked on it and it was working the it was used to.

Bye for now.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Default well..

did u make the proper screen config and button ..eeverithin on the emulator before ?? did u config ur rom path insis the emulator??..are u running the windows version ( and not the DOS..please....) if u see ur roms inside the beauutiful rom window ..inside the emualtor..until then u are ok..u can run zip or directly the rom packs..no problem..jsut be sure u open the emualtor and config the right path..etc.
    [ AzarieL ]

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes. Most if not all the emulators now have always or now work in Windows XP.