Thread: saturn emulator

Shadowrider Guest

Post saturn emulator

oh btw, does anybody know where can i get the saturn emulator? also, how does it work? do i actually need the saturn game cd or can i just find the rom for that? 'cause i'm dying to play virtua fighter 1 and 2.
    well, not really dying..just like them so much ..
    thanks

Thanks
    EP Points

The Saturn emus that are out at the moment won't play commercial games (just yet) give it a few more months.

Thanks

Maybe this can help you: the Virtua-emulator. It's on http://virtua.roarvgm.com/
    It's not an saturn emulator but it does play Virtua Fighter I and II. Well, it's supports it, i haven't tried it myself

Shadowrider Guest

Originally posted by Mikemaster:
    Maybe this can help you: the Virtua-emulator. It's on http://virtua.roarvgm.com/
    It's not an saturn emulator but it does play Virtua Fighter I and II. Well, it's supports it, i haven't tried it myself
    for this emulator, do i need the actual cd games from saturn though? or maybe even the pc version of virtua fighter 1 or 2...??
    or can i get a rom for that?

Thanks

Virtua emulates the Sega Model 2 arcadesystem so you need those roms