Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legacy of Kain: Defiance

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Default Legacy of Kain: Defiance

Next month LoK: Defiance will finally be released. Am I the only one who wants to know how this drama unfolds? The Legacy of Kain series is one of my favorite game series ever. The story of Kain and Raziel is most fascinating. And the voice acting is fabulous.
    After the ending of Soul Reaver 2 I've been waiting to know what will happen now that the "time loop" is broken, thanks to Kain's actions. The questions are many; under whom is Moebius working, who is the Elder God, why must Janus stay dead and... Why can Mortanius be sighted in the Defiance website!

Stay tuned... Legacy of Kain: Defiance... soon in a PS2/Xbox/PC near you.

trelimb Guest

I just got a dvd preview of that game the other day. The game looks great. I love the legacy of kain series but I haven't played all the way through yet. I feel so far behind but then again I just got my PSone a couple months ago.

Thanks
    EP Points

You certainly should play all the LoK games. While Blood Omen is very different from Soul Reaver it's still a great game. Soul Reaver is true perfection and Soul Reaver 2 is almost as good. But it's the story that push you to play more. It's just so ****ing awesome.

Thanks

yeah the story is just the best in those games
    I have played through most of Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen, but the videos were missing so I coudn't see them
    I haven't been able to try out Soul Reaver yet either......(need to find a place to leech or I'll trade for it later )
    Have as good as completed Soul Reaver 2, have it for PC
    And I haven't started on Blood Omen 2 yet since I wanted to finish the otehr games first
    I hadn't even heard of Defiance until now....yes shame on me.
    And I WANT IT!!
    The story is just the best *drools* can't wait...*shakes uncontrollably*

trelimb Guest

Yeah, I will definately get to playing all of them. I as I mentioned I just got my PSone and it was pretty hard to get very far at all before I had my own playstation. Especially since none of my friends owned that game. I did manage to put in a descent amount of hours here and there however. Great games indeed.

Hey Zuljin, I already offered a trade to you in another thread so I don't want to bother you but... if I may mention, you are looking for soul reaver and I am looking for alundra. hmmmm, I have soul reaver and it seems to me that, you have alundra. Are you picking up what I'm putting down? I feel like a cheeseball for offering a trade with you in two threads so please forgive me.

Thanks

Originally posted by trelimb
    Yeah, I will definately get to playing all of them. I as I mentioned I just got my PSone and it was pretty hard to get very far at all before I had my own playstation. Especially since none of my friends owned that game. I did manage to put in a descent amount of hours here and there however. Great games indeed.

Hey Zuljin, I already offered a trade to you in another thread so I don't want to bother you but... if I may mention, you are looking for soul reaver and I am looking for alundra. hmmmm, I have soul reaver and it seems to me that, you have alundra. Are you picking up what I'm putting down? I feel like a cheeseball for offering a trade with you in two threads so please forgive me.
    no problem at all, since I'm already getting Persona from Elin that woudn't go anyway :\
    But I'll gladly trade Alundra for Soul Reaver, I'll contact you later when i get to my own comp instead of this shitty school one......

trelimb Guest

Zuljin - That sounds like a great plan. I'll be ready for you.

Back to the thread at hand. The dvd I mentioned earlier had a short video demo of defiance. It might be downloadable at this point right from the website. I'm not saying it is or isn't. Just that it might be since if anyone signed up to get the dvd now, the game would be available before they got the dvd.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just so you know, Blood Omen 2 is not at all as good as the other games. Another team at Crystal Dynamics made it and it doesn't fit into the storyline at all.

About the DVD, are we talking about a PS2 DVD or a DVD for your PC? If it's for your computer, I have to find the demo!

trelimb Guest

Originally posted by crusher

About the DVD, are we talking about a PS2 DVD or a DVD for your PC? If it's for your computer, I have to find the demo!
    heehee.. well, it's kind of a little of both and a bit of neither. It's just a regular dvd. It's a video demo as in you plop it into anything that plays dvds and you watch it. The only thing I have that does that is a regular dvd player that does nothing but let me watch dvds, so I used that. I had to sign up for something at the eidos website to get it and it took a long time for it to show up (a couple months) so if you did it now you could buy the game before you got the demo. That's why I say maybe they made one downloadable because they are really pushing that title with the advertising. I really don't know if they have though as I haven't checked into it since I don't need to. Just making a suggestion that maybe it's out there. I hope you find it but don't go nuts looking for it either as it's a bit short.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ah well as I can't find a downloadable one I'll just look around for a UK PS2 magazine.

Thanks

Ah well as I can't find a downloadable one I'll just look around for a UK PS2 magazine.
    If you do get it make sure you give it to me
    *starts chanting "Legacy of Kain: Defiance"*

Thanks
    EP Points

Heh, I don't think so. I'm gonna play it for a whole month until the actual release. Just like I did with Metal Gear Solid 2.

Thanks

Heh, I don't think so. I'm gonna play it for a whole month until the actual release. Just like I did with Metal Gear Solid 2.
    I wasn't talking about the game, I'm gonna get that one myself
    But I meant the video, if you get your hands on that

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh well I wasn't talking about the game either. I was talking about a playable demo not a video. I already have the two trailers that has been released. You can download them from www.legacyofkain.com

Thanks

Oh well I wasn't talking about the game either. I was talking about a playable demo not a video. I already have the two trailers that has been released. You can download them from www.legacyofkain.com
    Just as well that you don't give me the demo since I would probably crush my comp when I got to the end of the demo and coudn't play beyond where it ended ^^
    I'll check out the trailers later when I get home though *drools*