Thread: Problems with virtually all Emuparadise Sega CD ISOs!!

AtariBorn Guest

Angry Problems with virtually all Emuparadise Sega CD ISOs!!

For some reason, I cannot download anything from emuparadise...Every file I download has CRC errors!

According to Emuparadise, I have to use DAP or Go!Zilla or the downloads won't work, I've tried it with DAP 5.06 and I've also downloaded directly through Internet Explorer and got the exact same results.

Now, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong because I've read success storys on this board.

I'm using the following software/hardware...

Windows XP Home (SP1a)
    Internet Explorer 6x and Service Packs
    Winrar 3.20 and/or Winzip 8.0
    DAP (Download Accelerator Plus) 5.06 Premium
    Pentium III 933Mhz
    256 Mb Ram, etc., etc.

Someone Please Help!

Thanks
    EP Points

next time there is a broken link, please post in the comments/suggestions/flames/jobs forum. thank you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by artist088
    next time there is a broken link, please post in the comments/suggestions/flames/jobs forum. thank you.
    Hey, chill man. Let the mods do thier job. Everyone is entittled to make a mistake or two when they are new.

AtariBorn Guest

This is not a "broken link" problem. The links are there and I can download the files, I believe it's a software problem.

Just can't figure out what software is hosing me. Windows, DAP 5, or WinRAR. And I haven't d/led from Emuparadise before and was looking for a little insight. thanks

Thanks

Just one question, (I haven't tested the SegaCD links), but are you using WinRAR3?

AtariBorn Guest

WinRAR 3.20

Thanks
    EP Points

You're right, there was some serious CRC issues with the SegaCD roms, but thats been fixed now so you should be able to grab them anytime minus those blasted CRC bugs

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Ryoga Hibiki
    Hey, chill man. Let the mods do thier job. Everyone is entittled to make a mistake or two when they are new.
    i wasn't flaming him, if that' what u think. im just making sure that he knows about this forum.