Thread: Emu that plays Perfect Dark

Crusader Guest

Post Emu that plays Perfect Dark

I've tried Corn, UltraHLE, Project64, Daedelus, just about everything! What emulator can run Perfect Dark???

-Crusader

crispyccs Guest
    project 64 is definitely the best emulator for 64, but if youve tried it, try downloading the latest version of it, at www.pj64.net. also, just muck around with what graphics input u use, and the settings, and then turn the sound input to "no sound", and then turn "HLE sound" off. this works best 4 me.

Crusader Guest

Well, Project64 KINDA works (thanks crispy) I can get to the file selection screen, but then get a message saying my controller pak is damaged. Thus, I can never get to the actual gameplay. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I have:
    AMD Athelon 850
    128 MB RAM
    32 MB GeForce 2 Video card
    40 GB Hard Drive
    Windows:ME

It's a Gateway model.

-Crusader

Thanks

the deal with n64 emulation is pretty much that if Nemu, Project 64, or Daedalus don't support a rom yet, then probably no emulators support it yet. you might find a few exceptions but these are the three main n64 emulators.

Nitro0ne Guest

Well how can i put this.

Perfect Dark is one of the best games fore the n64 if you want to emulate it then you wont fell the "thing" that makes the game Perfect. It is one of the best shot em up games i ever playd and if you dont have it i think you should buy it. And if you dont have a n64 buy one and buy Perfect Dark this is a game you need to have in your console games collection instead of you GoodN64 collection.

-Nitro0UT

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: Nitro0ne ]