Thread: Excuse me, But WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL OF THE ROMS????/

Kickass2000 Guest

Post Excuse me, But WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL OF THE ROMS????/

Dude, I thought that this site was for downloading ROMS! But this site doesn't do SHIT does it? Please anwser me!

leogeo2 Guest

yeah this site is for roms! or course it is! it's the biggest and best for finding roms! the thing is that there is gonna be a BIG BIG BIG update. more roms, emulators, FAQ, and others that i've seen but i'm not gonna spoil it for everybody.

Dr_Ackula Guest
    Hey Willie, I know where all the roms are...try e-mailing [email protected], and ask them for some roms. I believe they would be glad to help you.

Nick Guest

Talking

i wouldnt do that.... the site should be up soon

Thanks

Good'ay

Originally posted by Nick:
    i wouldnt do that.... the site should be up soon
    When is Emuparadise coming back its nearly been 2 months. ive told all my friends about the site but they got angry because it isnt working yet so anyone with info (MasJ im talking to you) about when it will be back open please tell everybody. thanks

Thanks

damn ppl.

im getting sickin' tired of you guys.
    we are WORKING on the site.. WE will put it up if WE like it. WE work on it. WE don't get paid shit from you guys. so WE don't have to take all this crap from you guys.

we are not pushing you ppl to enter our site. your more then welcome but complaints aren't going to get the site up any sooner.
    we are working on it. bear with us.

site up ETA 1 or 2 weeks. a lot of things won't be finished yet, but will be finished asap.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Ziegfried Guest

couple of weeks? thats kinda good. thx sarcast, i were almost beggining to think that u guyz would stopp working on the site or something (im not trying to complaiin or something now)

Vengeance1013 Guest

Originally posted by Willie:
    Dude, I thought that this site was for downloading ROMS! But this site doesn't do SHIT does it? Please anwser me!
    I hate people with no patience. I know what mas j and company are going through because i used to run an emu site. People like this don't even derserve to download roms. Give the creators of emuparadise respect if your're lookin to download the roms that they work hard to put up.

Ziegfried Guest

thats right dont talk like that here.and is ur pic supposed to be like that?

Vengeance1013 Guest

no the pic isn't supposed to be like that..damn angelfire...