Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Favorite game character of all time?

Thanks
    EP Points

Eh... Not an easy question actually... So I'll do what Nachos did and break it down into a few....

Tatsuya Suou: (Persona 2: Eternal Punishment and Persona 2: Innocent Sin) He has an excellent background if you consider the stories of the two games, he pulls off the dark and brooding, while still heroic, thing to a fine art and he wields a sword where everyone else uses silly guns Bravo!

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII): Erm, I shouldn't have to say anything really, he's just cool beyond belief, and one of the greatest bad guys in videogame history...

Miang (Xenogears): One of the more enigmatic figures of Xenogears, nevertheless probably my favourite, she's a manipulative, brooding, evil super*****. Inderd.

Melfice (Grandia II): Thought the game sort of lost pace once his role in the story is finished, the fight with him is undoubtably my favourite battle in the game and he has a fairly interesting back story...

Schala (Chrono Trigger / Chrono Cross): Chrono Trigger made me like her. Chrono Cross made me like her more Certainly to me one of the most interesting game characters to date...

And err, probably hundreds more I'm forgetting

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

Bomberman.
    He saves all the other little Bombers and you never even know his name(in some games one might assume Bomberman is his name, but in alot of Bomberman games there are thousands of Bombermen)

And in second The 2 teddy bears in the docter outfits in "Conker's Bad Fur Day" (Someone mentioned Conker's earlier and that made me remember these guys)

"Oh shit its' that bloddy squirrel, Quick in to character. fudavanda"
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Johnsons Floral Guest

i changed my mind. my favorite dude in video games is solid snake he can kill everything

Thanks

here are a few i can think of:
    solid snake-always liked him,still like him and always will like him without ever knowing why
    yoshi-i like him probably coz i've never yet lost a race with him in mario kart
    link-he's okay in the zelda series,but boy oh boy do i love his moves in ssb
    jigglypuff-ha ha just kidding
    that's it i think...

Currently listening to:
    Isis ~ Panopticon [9/10]
    The Walkmen ~ Bows & Arrows [8.5/10]
    The Shins ~ Oh, Inverted World
    Explosions In The Sky ~ How Strange, Innocence
    Caribou ~ The Milk of Human Kindness
    J�hann J�hannsson ~ Vir�ulegu Forsetar

GPaladinShinobi Guest

My Fav' Character of all time would be "Cloud" or "Yuna" from Final Fantasy games.....Aeris was also a good character, but not the most excitable in speech; and well, Yuna is cute so I guess she is one of the best! As for cloud, the sword, actions and the DON'T REALLY CARE attitude rocks?!

Thanks

the mayor from 'Yo! Noid'

get on your bikes and ride!

Thanks

Tatsumaru of Tenchu 2
    Rikimaru of Tenchu 2
    Conker
    Mario

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

my favorite characters are SOLID SNAKE metal gear solid and cloud ff7

Miazaki Guest

Cloud Strife
    Ashley Riot
    Delita
    Sephiroth

van halen Guest

Wolverine- He had a few crappy games but he's one of my favorite comic characters