View Poll Results: How many people have had to change their x-mas wishlist because of the HL2 delay?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have.

0 0%
  • I have not.

1 12.50%
  • I couldn't care less.

6 75.00%
  • What's Half Life 2?

1 12.50%

Thread: Half-Life 2 delay ruining christmas?

kaufmann Guest

Default Half-Life 2 delay ruining christmas?

How many of you have had to make changes in your christmas wishlists because of the delay of Half-Life 2?

Personally I'm not interested in the game but I believe that a lot of other people are.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I think we should make the poll relevant to the members of the board, rather then try to guess how many random people have been effected by the delay...

I for one couldn't care less. I'll check the game out whenever it hits. My Christmas hasn't been ruined by it's delay. There's alot more out there that I'm interested in, such as a Red Octane Metal DDR pad....
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 7th-October-2003 at 21:32.

Thanks

Is this their second time canceling the game? I wasn't into the game much, and I have other stuff in mind, hehehe!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Personally, if the cancellation of one game ruins your entire Christmas wishlist, you need a life. I don't even like Half-Life that much... now, if they were to talk about rereleasing the NES games that everyone loves but can't find anymore, we can talk.

humaster Guest

well i dont really care for my wishlist, but it just suxx it has been cancelled, first they say they are sure they gonna release it 30 sept and now they just cancelled it. Oh well gotta play the time full with sof2 and maxpayne 2 when its out

Thanks

Thumbs up Video Games isn't Everything

I agree with Kushiel, if your life is dependent on video games period, then you do need to think about going into something else and exposing yourself to other things like golf or Fight Club or something. Who actually has started their Christmas lists anyway?
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

I dont think that people will really want HL2 because it is not counterstrike or anything...

Thanks

I couldn't care less. I'll get other games. Hell, I wasn't even looking forward to it anyway. It wouldn't affect me if it just died, and was never made.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

I agree with Toto. There are better games to waste your money on. In fact, I didn't know HL2 was supposed to be released this year at all.

Miazaki Guest

Not much difference. Though i was hoping the game would come out soon.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default Re: Video Games isn't Everything

Originally posted by leatherman
    I agree with Kushiel, if your life is dependent on video games period, then you do need to think about going into something else and exposing yourself to other things like golf or Fight Club or something. Who actually has started their Christmas lists anyway?
    Fight Club? WTF? Do you guys actually do that shit? Let's talk about that before we go calling any other group of people sad.

Thanks
    EP Points

too bad HL-2 isnt coming out till march cause of the guys that hacked 1/3 of its source code