Thread: House of the Dead

Thanks
    EP Points

Default House Of The Dead

the movie is coming out on October 10th, i personally loved all the games, i think the movie will go well, there should be a good storyline and the action is going to be great. Tel me ur thaughts on how the movie will turn out

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It'll suck. Yeah, that's right. The movie was supposed to be out quite awhile ago, and the fact that it dropped off the radar up until just about the time it's finally due to hit theaters doesn't bode well. Not to mention the trailer made the movie look like crap. Meh, I don't really have any expectations, but I really don't plan on going to see it either, so there ya go...

Thanks
    EP Points

This movie will suck cock big time. It wont outdue Resident Evil seeing that it is the best newly made zombie movie.

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by Cyberxion
    It'll suck. Yeah, that's right. The movie was supposed to be out quite awhile ago, and the fact that it dropped off the radar up until just about the time it's finally due to hit theaters doesn't bode well. Not to mention the trailer made the movie look like crap. Meh, I don't really have any expectations, but I really don't plan on going to see it either, so there ya go...
    Heh, my thoughts exactly... Basing a movie off a game with an incredibly shallow and cliched story isn't really much of a plan...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What's worse is that the story apparently has a group of college students partying somewhere, when they are attacked by zombies, and a few of them suddenly realize that they are able to kick major zombie ass. OR somesuch nonsence....

Thanks

Who the hell is responsible for making crap like that? I won`t see it at all (I saw RE, that was horrific).

Thanks
    EP Points

The video games of house of the dead were cool to play but the storyline of them were worse than a B movie. No doubt that this movie will sink like the titanic.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default House of the Dead

http://www.house-of-the-dead.com/

'Bout time they made one. I'm wondering what it's going to be like... I saw a preview on the television the other day and it looked all right, but I haven't seen anything since. What do you guys think?

Thanks
    EP Points

all ready a thread bout this, but its without the link u gave us

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

... you know, for some reason I didn't see it. I'll merge the two.

For those who haven't seen the trailer, check it here: http://www.houseofthedeadmovie.com/t...s/HOD_112k.mov

I personally will see it just to see what it's like, but don't hold my hopes up high after I saw the trailer once more.
    Last edited by Drageuth; 1st-October-2003 at 02:14.

EmuFreak Guest

My god it's almost obvious that this movie will be a complete floop the commericals are like a joke dmx music playing and the worst make up for zombies I have seen in a long time. Also what the heck is up with that zombie licking the face of that lady ewwwww.