I'm playing my SegaCD games from my original CD & they play fine except the sound skips at random intervals, regardless of which emulator I use. (although Kega seems to play the music better than Gens, but the graphics aren't as good in Kega as it is in Gens) I tried playing them as an ISO file but I still can't seem to get any of the CD music to play. (& both of the Lunar games don't work correctly as an ISO... hangs after a short while) I've tried quite a few things but I still can't get the CD music to play. Before I tried using the ISO file with Gens, I tested the MP3 files with Windows Media Player after I ripped them from the CD to see if they worked & they worked fine. However, they never played when I went to play the game. I put all the files in the same folder & all the track names seemed to be named correctly. I know I gotta put 02,03,04... for the track numbers & make a cuesheet & then put that in with my ISO & MP3 files but I tried that & still had the same problems. Nothing I tried seemed to work. Is there a version of Gens or Kega (or another good SegaCD emulator) that has fixes to these problems? Does anybody know how I can fix these problems? P.S. I'm not sure which forum I'm actually supposed to post this message in so sorry if I put it in the wrong one. Thanks.