Thread: N64, rumble pack, expansion pack

Thanks

Post N64, rumble pack, expansion pack

Is there a plug-in for PJ64 of gettin' your controller work with rumble? I got a Trustmaster Firestorm Dual Power, Force Feedback. Can I get this to work and how? Can I also get PJ64 to recognize a Expansion pack? Can anyone help me?

-----------------
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*

Thanks

Well, if you wanna get the rumble pack, you would probably have to have a force feedback option in PJ64 or set up your own, cause i think you can do that. THe expansion pack can be turned on in the graphics options(i think) either that or it's in the settings.

Thanks

tanx, but I can't let it to work. Isn't there some kind of plug-in needed for that? And yes, I got a Force feedback joypad.

---------------------
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*

Ziegfried Guest

n'rages input plugin has rumble pack support, you can get the plugin at Arcade@Home.

Thanks

yeah, I know I'm dunb, but I can't find the plugin.

CovertJaguar Guest
    Go here.

Thanks

Tanx man!!!