Thread: Two great games announced for GBA plus some intresting news about gba players

EmuFreak Guest

Default Two great games announced for GBA plus some intresting news about gba players

I myself am really awaiting the next metriod game for the little portable, heres hopeing it's in 2d because thats the way I myself like my metriod. Also theres some real intresting information about gba players that more older players are starting to use the gba which is always great because then we can maybe get some portable grand theft auto. Anyways all the news is below enjoy.

September 24, 2003 - In Nintendo of America's very GameCube-centric conference call early this morning, senior vice president of marketing and communications George Harrison first confirmed that Mario Golf and Metroid: Zero Mission, both for the Game Boy Advance, will be released as Early 2004 software titles.
    Mario Golf for the Game Boy Advance will feature direct connectivity with Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour on the GameCube. Metroid: Zero Mission is a follow-up to the incredibly successful Metroid Fusion on the handheld.

Harrison also made mention that, thanks to the successful release of the Game Boy Advance SP, the age demographic of the Game Boy market has aged significantly. The original Game Boy system featured a break down of about 33% of the owners as 18 years old or older; on the SP, that number is 45%.

Nintendo anticipates selling through 20 million Game Boy Advance units, both original and GBA SPs, by the end of this year.

News from IGN

Thanks
    EP Points

hate to say it buddy, but this is old news, everyone here as already seen 9 pics of Metriod:ZM. but nice find on the Mario Golf game, maybe one day ill buy the game or not seeing how im getting the Flash advance in a couple of day . but other than that nice job on the find

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hate to say it Soldier, but he was merely quoting a newspost in which George Harrison announced that the games would be released early 2004. That is indeed news, as there was not even a vague release date attatched to either title as of yet.

Thanks

George Harrison died. There I said it already for all the smrtarses out there.

I love Mario Golf on the Game Boy Coulour, hopefully this impresses me also...

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

It's Craig Harris not George Harrison, eh right?
    EDIT: Eh maybe not.

And I can't wait for Metroid. Looks very impressive.
    Last edited by crusher; 25th-September-2003 at 16:12.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Johnny Wonderpants
    George Harrison died. There I said it already for all the smrtarses out there.

I love Mario Golf on the Game Boy Coulour, hopefully this impresses me also...
    You are correct. George Harris died not too long ago. However, I'm merely quoting his qoute of IGN's factually incorrect newspost. Soldier missed the point of this post, which was that these two games now have at least a vague release date attatched to them, whereas they didn't before. And it's "smartarses", rather then smrtarses. Unless you are referencing the Simpsons, in which case I yield to your smrtness.