Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Isabell Hits The East Coast...

Thanks

Default Hurricane Isabell Hits The East Coast...

just saw it on our UK news. and the TV networks are competing , to see who can get closest. idiots. anyway , just thought i would share.

Thanks

yup i heard it must suck for them i heard they evacuated thousends of ppl out of there homes the huricane i going oprox
    180 km/h don't know how much it is in miles though
    anyway i hope the damage isn't to serieus

Thanks
    EP Points

Yup whats left of the hurricane is suspost to pass over my city tommarrow so they allready cancled school..

and as for the damage it will do, i'm guessing that it will cause a total of about 15 billion in damages..

Acme Guest

I live in the east coast. Luckily for me, the hurricane changed course and are now heading toward Virginia. The hurricane has now been a little weaker from the initial speed of 130 mph to 108 mph. I'm sure everyone will be alright. They've been warned about this in weeks of ahead of time.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well that is good for you but bad for me because i happen to live in virginia.. hopefully the power wont go out..

Thanks

its supposed to go through toronto too. it was originally supposed to be the tail end, but im not sure no more as i heard on the news this morning that its developping a second eye. damn, toronto has had alot of bad luck lately.....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by dudecuda
    its supposed to go through toronto too. it was originally supposed to be the tail end, but im not sure no more as i heard on the news this morning that its developping a second eye. damn, toronto has had alot of bad luck lately.....
    I'm still cracking up about the Ice Storm of '98 in Toronto. That was bloody hilarious, at least for me. Was it '98? '97?

I'm sure the hurricane won't do too much damage in Toronto, being near the end of it's course, but you really can never tell.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well its realy starting to pickup out side.. our trees are really swaying now.. and the windmill in the back yard is spinning like crazy... the news said we have gusts in execess of 50mph and have had 2 inches of rain so far with an estimated 8 more on the way before morrning.. So far the power has not gone out but it's flickered a few times... i guess weve been lucky so far...

Thanks

Currently in Texas here, and just had a thunder storm, but really hope it dies. Feel sorry for those people.

Thanks

I had to crop the image 5 freakin times because of the EXTREMELY ANNOYING EP WIDTH LIMIT!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KnightofNachos; 19th-September-2003 at 00:35.

chronos Guest

wow, why does bad things always happen in the US

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you think bad things always happen to the United States, you are sorely mistaken, my friend. At least you guys aren't being plagued with AIDS, have starving children on every corner, or the target of constant bombing. America has it good, no matter what has recently happened to them. A hurricane is a natural thing, you aren't going to be able to hold up your hand and stop it.

Thanks

agreed, america is prolly the most priveledged country in the world. very stable and protected. prolly the least amount of wrong in the world happens in the us.

and as for that pic, that is seriously freaky man. id hate to have been the one takin that.....

EDIT: and canada is prolly not very far behind the us, so this isnt against the us. its just they are the first world country today and i dont think its right to complain.....
    Last edited by DudeCuda; 19th-September-2003 at 01:51.

Thanks

Then why is Canada rated #3 place to live, and the US at #6 ?

In any event, as long as the hurricane doesn't kill me or fuc<i></i>k with my computer/internet, I'm happy. Gets me a day off school.

Thanks

That sucks. I used to lieve in virginia, 3 hours from the coast. Luckly I've moved from there 3 years ago .