Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever noticed..

Thanks
    EP Points

Have you noticed the forums changed?!?
    vBulletin 3.0.3 omgwtflieklolokthx.

Thanks

Have you ever noticed how old games are usually more fun to play than new games these days, with some exceptions?
    <center>
    ^^
    Do It
    Pop The Trunk
    New Car Smell

World of Warcraft... my friend convinced me... bt what started as a skeptic sense of wary enjoyment has turned into the biggest time-waster of all... well, uh, time. I'm getting better. But that's what all addicts say.

Thanks
    EP Points

Like Sonic Advance being teh suck compared to Sonic 3?

Have you ever noticed that when you buy a printer or scanner normally your drivers are uber old and you need to find some newer even thought the scanner or printer is brand new?

Thanks

yah....

Ever notice that no matter how hard you try, you still can't forget the McDonald's advertisements?
    <center>
    ^^
    Do It
    Pop The Trunk
    New Car Smell

World of Warcraft... my friend convinced me... bt what started as a skeptic sense of wary enjoyment has turned into the biggest time-waster of all... well, uh, time. I'm getting better. But that's what all addicts say.

Thanks
    EP Points

Have you ever noticed how your better at Tetris when there is no one to prove you were actually doing good? Same thing for repetitive games like Yoshi Cookie or even Sokoban.

And

Have you ever noticed your dog licks his balls maybe 5 or more times a day but still your kids/sisters/brothers/cousins like to be licked in the face?

And

Have you ever noticed how your allergies seem to go away when you are with someone you find sexy/cute/hot ?

And

Have you ever noticed people who say they got mental problems can wank in the middle of a road and they only get a warning while you would stay 5 years in jail?

Thanks

...never noticed that last one, glad to say...

Ever notice that the older something gets, the smellier it gets (not talking about food...)?
    <center>
    ^^
    Do It
    Pop The Trunk
    New Car Smell

Thanks
    EP Points

Have your ever noticed institutions that are open 24 hours on 24 and 7 days a week got locks on their doors? Why?

Have you ever noticed how floppy disk box are damn well wrapped in their plastic? You need to take a knife or something sharp to open it?

"Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" --George Carlin--

Thanks

Ever notice how the smaller something is, the more money you waste?
    <center>
    ^^
    Do It
    Pop The Trunk
    New Car Smell

Thanks

have you ever noticed that Chuck Norris is in every exercise machine commercial

I call him putter putters. But that's not his name. his name is goober. But you will call him kitty.

Thanks

Have you ever noticed how much real estate prices change depending on what state you're in?
    <center>
    ^^
    Do It
    Pop The Trunk
    New Car Smell

Mikey_ Guest

have you ever noticed how annoying male and female cats are when they're in heat? the female's always trying to mate with everything in site while the male tries to hump everything in site?

Thanks

Y'know, I've never noticed that.... but have you noticed how my roommate still isn't back home yet? It's kinda weird. Wait, that was stupid. Um... have you ever noticed how that happy big dancing smiley thing in the emoticon list thing on the right of the post I'm typing seems to be flipping us all off?
    <center>
    ^^
    Do It
    Pop The Trunk
    New Car Smell

Mikey_ Guest

lol yeah i just noticed it now. have you ever noticed yourself forming a very bad habit of staying up all night and seriously wanting sleep during the day knowing that you have college classes to attend during the day?

Thanks

Yes. Seriously. Alright, have you ever noticed how money seems to come when you don't need it, and leave just before you do?
    <center>
    ^^
    Do It
    Pop The Trunk
    New Car Smell

Mikey_ Guest

hell yeah i've noticed it!
    have u ever noticed how strange and freaky it is to hear strange and unfamiliar sounds in ur room when ur all alone and u investigate all over only to find out that it's ur dumb fan?