Page 175 of 182 FirstFirst ... 75125165170171172173174175176177178179180 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2722

Thread: What Are You Listening To Now IV? *ARCHIVE*

Thanks

The Forsaken - Seers Hatred

Like the sound of them

Thanks

Yes, keep in mind that if anyone has a Gmail(or other service with huge webspace) account and is interested in the Arsis demo, email my and I'll forward the files to you.

Avulsed - Burnt But Not Carbonized

A new song that I found at their site. From their new album coming out this month. This band just keeps improving, they changed their drummer for this album and I must say he kicks ass! I do miss Funri's drumming, though... he's been with the band since they started after all. Dave Rotten's voice also sounds even more gory than the previous album... as if it were possible. At this rate, their next release might be my favorite DM album if they keep improving like this.

Thanks

Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

Presumably the latest release from Green Day, interesting littel number it is too. Not a patch on some of their older stuff, but Im in the process of getting their latest album so will hold back full judgement until then.

Then

Rank 1 - Sensation 2003 (or something, funny filename)

As Bernard Matthews probably didnt say..."Booootifull". Natty trace track from the chaps who brought you 'Airwave'. Lovely.
    Touch my twat.

Thanks

Blind Guardian - Battlefield

Just a superb band and it's an excellent song. This band has the best vocals i have ever heard and they're also my favorite band. If anyone else likes this song may i sugest you listen to 'Punishment Divine' by the same band. I just wish I could see them live.

Thanks

The Nextmen - Amongst the Madness

I don't usually listen to this kinda stuff. But it's fun. These guys and Jurassic Five... and other such classics. New stuff = meh.
    <center>
    ^^
    Do It
    Pop The Trunk
    New Car Smell

World of Warcraft... my friend convinced me... bt what started as a skeptic sense of wary enjoyment has turned into the biggest time-waster of all... well, uh, time. I'm getting better. But that's what all addicts say.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deezbeez
    Blind Guardian - Battlefield

Just a superb band and it's an excellent song. This band has the best vocals i have ever heard and they're also my favorite band. If anyone else likes this song may i sugest you listen to 'Punishment Divine' by the same band. I just wish I could see them live.
    If I'm not mistaken, BG have done quite a few concerts in Canada in the past... although most of their tours are in Europe(mainly Germany for obvious reasons) and Japan(which get assloads of visits from European metal bands). "Another Holy War" is the first BG song I ever listened to... and my favorite.

Besatt - Black Banner

Pretty 'tr00' Norwegian black metal. Never heard of this band, but they're quite good... in the style of the notorious band Mayhem.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    If I'm not mistaken, BG have done quite a few concerts in Canada in the past... although most of their tours are in Europe(mainly Germany for obvious reasons) and Japan(which get assloads of visits from European metal bands). "Another Holy War" is the first BG song I ever listened to... and my favorite.
    They have? I doubt they came anywhere close to where i live, just probably Vancouver or Toronto. They don't even sell their cds here, i have to order them online. Must visit Germany.

I'm listening to 'Brackish' by Kittie. I saw this video on tv a few months back and just loved the song so i went and bought their cd. It's definitely one of the better cds in my collection.

Thanks

Death - To Forgive Is To Suffer

The Sound Of Perseverance to me sounds very power metal, well just the vocals

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Sky
    Death - To Forgive Is To Suffer

The Sound Of Perseverance to me sounds very power metal, well just the vocals
    If you like The Sound Of Perseverance, you'll dig The Fragile Art Of Existence by Control Denied (with Chuckie, of course and other members of Death).

Manticora - King Of The Absurd

Danish power metal. Hopefully, 8 Deadly Sins is better than Darkness With Tales To Tell (which I rated last week, 5/10). This song reminds of Dream Theater.
    Last edited by Howie; 6th-November-2004 at 10:35.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Howie
    If you like The Sound Of Perseverance, you'll dig The Fragile Art Of Existence by Control Denied (with Chuckie, of course and other members of Death)
    Sweet, I'll try them out sometime

Necrophagist - Ignominious And Pale

Muhammed Suiļæ½mez is one talented guitarist

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deezbeez
    I'm listening to 'Brackish' by Kittie. I saw this video on tv a few months back and just loved the song so i went and bought their cd. It's definitely one of the better cds in my collection.
    I've never thought highly of Kittie's music. Staring at the band members pleases me more than their music does.

Besatt - Antichrist

There's no good black metal band without a song titled Antichrist!

Thanks

The Forsaken - Betrayal Within Individuals

Great melo death band from Sweden, well they are from Sweden so they're bound to be good

Thanks

Graveworm - Fear Of The Dark

Often misnamed at KaZaA as "Cradle Of Filth - Fear Of The Dark" (but this song is good, so it can't be CoF ). I don't really like Graveworm, but this ain't bad at all. Better than Etheral's cover.

Thanks

Evig Kveld - When Hell Rises

The stuff on the demo sounds like a midi like the ones playing on the background of some pages. It's all computerized! Supposedly to be black metal, but seriously, stay away from this.

EDIT: You can find some samples here http://audiostreet.net/evigkveld

Thanks

Well, not all black metal bands have the cash to buy nifty organs like that Norwegian band... what was its name again?

Oh that's right, Dimmu Borgir.

Necrophagist - Foul Body Autopsy

Necrophagist is like a more technical version of the New York DM band Suffocation(which I will see with Behemoth in Feb ). Brutal as fuck, but thing is that this band is so technical that it's hard to follow along... so you can't possibly headbang in rythm with this music. Try to think of it like the early Napalm Death, having short pauses every once in a while. Weird, but cool.

*jots down The Forsaken on his to dl list* Damn, I'll never be done with all these melo-death bands!
    Last edited by Soeru; 6th-November-2004 at 18:37.