Page 162 of 182 FirstFirst ... 62112152157158159160161162163164165166167172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2722

Thread: What Are You Listening To Now IV? *ARCHIVE*

Thanks

Damn right I liked their covers! Just found it on DC++... so there it goes...

Devildriver - Nothing's Wrong

Nu metal... but extremely good nu metal. How is it possible? Why, thanks to assloads of death and black metal influence of course, plus a vocalist that sounds a little bit like Arsis' James Malone.

Thanks

Hell yeah, the Blackseed Boys rocks. I saw you downloaded some of me some days ago, Hao. (Panda ist krieg)

Farmakon - Mist

Pretty good progressive death metal. It's almost an exact copy of Opeth.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Howie
    Hell yeah, the Blackseed Boys rocks. I saw you downloaded some of me some days ago, Hao. (Panda ist krieg)

Farmakon - Mist

Pretty good progressive death metal. It's almost an exact copy of Opeth.
    Well no one can be as good as Mikael

Dismember - Of Fire

This death metal band owns !!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Oasis - Wonderwall

Going through a 90's indie-rock/brit-pop stage atm
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

King Crimson - Fallen Angel

Could you be the most awesomest prog in the world? Plain to see, you're the reason that, uhh, Red is awesome...

Thanks

In Flames - Touch of Red

Not so good song from the not so good new album. I just got my hands on the music video. Although the song isn't anything amazing, the video is quite interesting(even though it has a low budget like hell). It's like the whole band and their friends and family, just showing what the 'hood is like in Gothenburg, like if these guys were all a family. Like you see Anders walking around, Daniel with his baby, Bjorn riding his bike(although the bike isn't moving at all if you pay attention ), and Jesper getting a tatoo, plus his tatoo guy watching these hot-ass chicks playfully wash his car... Don't get to see any of Peter Iwers(bass) in the video though... he must be busy or something. Speaking of which, the NYC show I was going to was cancelled, since Anders' chick went into labor(didn't know about that). Well, guess the band is a bunch of fathers now, much like Metallica.

Edit: Damn, I had to try to post this 7 times until it showed up. Then I got 2 identical posts...
    Last edited by Soeru; 17th-October-2004 at 14:34.

Thanks

Immortal - Grim and Frostbitten

I listen to it because the title is so cool. Grim and Frostbitten... cool.

Soeru, I just saw that documentary you mentioned to me, pretty good stuff (a few scenes in it where cut out from another documentary I've seen before). The part about the disco-freaks and "drugs in metal" was hilarious.

edit: Soeru, didn't I tell you that the show was cancelled?
    Last edited by Howie; 17th-October-2004 at 14:44.

Thanks

Kalmah - The Blind Leader

OMG this solo is fcuking mad!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

The Police - Synchronicity II

Lyrics don't mean much in this song, but it's still a class song. Love the structure and jumbledness of it. And also, bonus points for using the lyrics "kick in the crotch".
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!

Thanks

Immortal - Grim and Frostbitten

I listen to it because the title is so cool. Grim and Frostbitten... cool.

Soeru, I just saw that documentary you mentioned to me, pretty good stuff (a few scenes in it where cut out from another documentary I've seen before). The part about the disco-freaks and "drugs in metal" was hilarious.

edit: Soeru, didn't I tell you that the show was cancelled?
    Yeah you did tell me... I just wanted to check for sure so I read it at their site, not that I don't trust you or anything. They said they'd be back next year, so I might catch them if I can get my hands on a fake-id(that is if they play at the same place, since you have to be 21+(legal drinking age) to get in)

Did you see those 2 mustache-fags that described death metal fans as goths? What a dumbass... The funniest shit was all the stuff about Glen Benton(Deicide)... and of course, Abbath and Horgh talking about their lyrical themes. Damn, Horgh is ugly.

Decapitated - The Negation

Title track from the new album. Pretty bad-ass song, but not as fast as the other ones on the album. Vorgg is one sweet-ass guitarist.

Thanks

I always feel like a retard in this thread for being one of the few who doesn't listen to black metal, death metal or erm......pretty much any other metal come to think of it

The Stone Roses - Elephant Stone

Lush song, it makes me erm wanna dance. Plus, the bass drumming kicks ass.

Beware Coward!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hangman
    I always feel like a retard in this thread for being one of the few who doesn't listen to black metal, death metal or erm......pretty much any other metal come to think of it

Haha, I know what you mean... so today, I will say I was listening to Pain by Jimmy Eat World. Yay for mainstream music! Well, uh, actually, not yay, but I like this song. Good harmonies, funny music video. Heck, I dunno.
    <center>
    ^^
    Do It
    Pop The Trunk
    New Car Smell

World of Warcraft... my friend convinced me... bt what started as a skeptic sense of wary enjoyment has turned into the biggest time-waster of all... well, uh, time. I'm getting better. But that's what all addicts say.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soeru
    Damn, Horgh is ugly.
    Every single member of Immortal is ugly. Goddamn, Abbaths norwegian accent was cute

Zelda OoT OST - Temple of Time

Yeah... playing OoT again. Great game, great soundtrack.

Thanks

Yep, it got my attention because at first I thought it said Backstreet boys, nice panda.

Mago de Oz - Duerme...

Listening to 'FinisTerra' again, awesome album The name of the song would be "Sleep..."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hangman
    I always feel like a retard in this thread for being one of the few who doesn't listen to black metal.
    No reason to feel discouraged. Actually, not that many people on the boards listen to a lot of (black and death) metal except for a handful of members. It may not seem that way since me and Howie participate a lot, along with a few others.

Yes, Abbath had a cool accent. I was surprised to see what they looked like without the make-up. For some reason, I can't help but imagine you with a similar accent, Howie.

Nazgul - Awaiting the Battle Ravens

Great black metal from Spain... wow, sounds a slight bit like Darkthrone or Satyricon. Good stuff, I didn't expect it to be this great.
    Last edited by Soeru; 17th-October-2004 at 20:50.