Thread: Sheet Music Files Are Broken

Thanks

Talking Sheet Music Files Are Broken

Hi beautiful community i am not here asking for links to download isos, roms etc. but to ask if anyone has the sheet music files that the site used to host. I already ask for help on the discord channel and only 1 mod and 1 user responded so i assume the community does not know what happened to these files. any help would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks, Best Regards

Thanks
    EP Points

I imagine it was probably easier to just disable downloads across the board rather than picking through the whole site.

That being said I wonder if an Admin can access the sheet music and just post them in misc of the emuporium as attachmens? I assume they're just text files and would be easy to lump together or something? I personally don't see that it would be a big deal.

(I saw your Discord posting too)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    I imagine it was probably easier to just disable downloads across the board rather than picking through the whole site.

That being said I wonder if an Admin can access the sheet music and just post them in misc of the emuporium as attachmens? I assume they're just text files and would be easy to lump together or something? I personally don't see that it would be a big deal.

(I saw your Discord posting too)
    Thanks fore replying man, lets wait and see. Maybe someone with the right privileges can help us. Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I don't think there is anything admins can do about downloads being gone. The owner removed that stuff and that's the end of it.

Your only hope is someone somewhere downloaded those files and still comes here, the latter is even less likely now unfortunately as more people would tend to use discord.

Anyway, you might want to actually post in the sticky request thread in misc...
    https://www.epforums.org/showthread....-Miscellaneous

I know you want all the sheet music but maybe you could list a top 5 or something that you want really badly?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Well I'll talk to Cookie or the big guy next time they're around on Discord and see if any of the staff have kept any of this.

Cuz yeah it's not like they're roms or even game guides or anything. This isn't the first time someone has asked about this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    I don't think there is anything admins can do about downloads being gone. The owner removed that stuff and that's the end of it.

Your only hope is someone somewhere downloaded those files and still comes here, the latter is even less likely now unfortunately as more people would tend to use discord.

Anyway, you might want to actually post in the sticky request thread in misc...
    https://www.epforums.org/showthread....-Miscellaneous

I know you want all the sheet music but maybe you could list a top 5 or something that you want really badly?
    OK, ill copy and paste the thread there. thank you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Well I'll talk to Cookie or the big guy next time they're around on Discord and see if any of the staff have kept any of this.

Cuz yeah it's not like they're roms or even game guides or anything. This isn't the first time someone has asked about this.
    It would be great to have like a little back up for files such as images and pdfs because the site used to host these retro magazines from many years ago and i think these deserve a second chance to be shared among the community.