Page 229 of 264 FirstFirst ... 129179219224225226227228229230231232233234239 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3959

Thread: The Jazz Out: 4000 Posts of Holo to Lure Him Back

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    16 got some damn good scores. Sold 3 million copies in the first week alone.

Of course I don't pay attention to critics and rely more on word of mouth - that being said, a couple of the Discord guys really like it.
    That's cool and all, but many bad games are liked by random people. I like random bad games too, but it doesn't mean other random people will like them because my opinion is just that. Final Fantasy's recent history prevents them from getting a free pass. Especially since the game is currently locked on a trash gud grafix machine, at this point good graphics are a detriment to my enjoyment IMO.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    I'm going to get the PS5 with the disc drive when and if I get one. With sales tax in my area, even though the disc drive is $450 with the $50 off, the sales tax basically adds back the $50, after I did the sales tax, it went up to $491, so the $50 off kinda is pointless at least when buying in my area.

I believe the disc drive let's you play physical PS4 games. I barely have any digital PSN games, I try to get physical as much as I can. Just another reason for emulation and preserving gaming. It will probably be another 5 years or so before PS4 emulation is at a point that PS3 emulation is.
    $500aud is less than $330usd. It would have to be cheaper than that for me to think about it.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

started playing dark forces(again) yesterday I do intend to finish it this time. the detention center has been the most time consuming level, it took me a while to figure out I had to set the elevators up right to progress(looking at a guide helped even though the only guide available sucks)
    there really should have been a few more fps star wars games (not flight sims).
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    That's cool and all, but many bad games are liked by random people. I like random bad games too, but it doesn't mean other random people will like them because my opinion is just that. Final Fantasy's recent history prevents them from getting a free pass. Especially since the game is currently locked on a trash gud grafix machine, at this point good graphics are a detriment to my enjoyment IMO.
    Oh for sure. Why I go by opinions of people on EP and not much else.

I loved 12. Everything after that was garbage, although Lightning returns was ok. 15 was my first Xbone game so played it to death and wowed by at the time current gen loveliness. Wasn't too bad either, just some huuuuuge flaws though like your party which is useless and ai controlled. Might as well just play through with one character. Games have lost their jrpg charm with 10/12.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Oh for sure. Why I go by opinions of people on EP and not much else.

I loved 12. Everything after that was garbage, although Lightning returns was ok. 15 was my first Xbone game so played it to death and wowed by at the time current gen loveliness. Wasn't too bad either, just some huuuuuge flaws though like your party which is useless and ai controlled. Might as well just play through with one character. Games have lost their jrpg charm with 10/12.
    I really liked 12 too(though I never beat it) I have been wanting to play 13 but I haven't got around to it last time I checked it seemed really big for a ps3 game and it has too many problems on pc.
    you're right taking away the jrp formula did hurt the series, I've seen many people complain about that.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

PS5 eh, well the last game I beat was for Window 3.1.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    I really liked 12 too(though I never beat it) I have been wanting to play 13 but I haven't got around to it last time I checked it seemed really big for a ps3 game and it has too many problems on pc.
    you're right taking away the jrp formula did hurt the series, I've seen many people complain about that.
    Should give it another go then, I recommend 12 HD on PC.

Thanks
    EP Points

I played FF 12 first on PS2. I thought it was ok. I then tried playing it again on PS4 on the FF 12 HD Remaster. I got farther, but didn't beat it. Seems like the game's difficulty just spikes about half-way through.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The original had level scaling if I remember correctly.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

already have the retail disc for ps2 and a save file for it

does the HD version offer anything the original doesn't(excluding HD)?

Thanks
    EP Points

getting closer to beating dark forces. the levels are becoming more tedious.
    started watching the incredible hulk. I'm a couple episodes in now it's not bad. I can't help but laugh every time I watch the opening thanks to family guy parodying it

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    already have the retail disc for ps2 and a save file for it

does the HD version offer anything the original doesn't(excluding HD)?
    Not really. The license board is different (you can still choose the original though at start I think) And there's a few item location switches like the Zodiac spear is easier to get now. Pretty much the same game. Pretty sure enemy levels are fixed too.

Thanks
    EP Points

just finished dark forces. I might have yesterday but I ran out of lives more than half-way through the last level I had to cheat. in my defense I did get through the rest of the game without cheating. the last level is a bitch they really skimped on health and shield pickups.

Thanks
    EP Points

this place never dies, cant believe you still live

Thanks
    EP Points

my skin for the site still says 10+ years of awesomesauce. its been more than 20