Page 170 of 264 FirstFirst ... 70120160165166167168169170171172173174175180220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3959

Thread: The Jazz Out: 4000 Posts of Holo to Lure Him Back

Thanks
    EP Points

I feel like an ass. I recorded a video and uploaded it but the thumbnails didn't look right so I checked it with my media player I quickly found out I fucked up while recording and hit the wrong key so now I have to do it all over again
    I guess I should check my work first then upload.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    I feel like an ass. I recorded a video and uploaded it but the thumbnails didn't look right so I checked it with my media player I quickly found out I fucked up while recording and hit the wrong key so now I have to do it all over again
    I guess I should check my work first then upload.
    To err is to be human, Rainman. I posted art in the Free4All when I should have done it at Computer Corner, Jack had to fix it but it was still a mistake and extra work for him. On that note, right now I only want to do one thing first thing in the morning when I woke up a few minutes ago.

Last edited by Till; 29th-May-2023 at 14:21. Reason: I wanna rock!
    Free beer for everyone! --> How to upload files as ROM patches.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    EP Points

damnit now I want to rock out on guitar hero with some motley crew
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Kickstart My Heart was next on my playlist after I wanna rock, YouTube/Google is Skynet and that was not coincidence.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It'll take a little adjustment but I've got a function layer setup for a numpad approximate .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm doing it after I finish this episode of south park. I've been needing a little break from FO 2 anyway though I am close to the end. it bugs me that they nerfed the dogs in FO 2, dog meat was great in the first one.
    also I have a new favorite weapon the pulse rifle is fucking awesome with the sniper perk, I fucking fried the cultists in new san fransico the animation for crits with the pulse rifle is hilariously evil it's like a bird frying on an electric fence

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

the pulse rifle is hilariously evil it's like a bird frying on an elecDotric fence
    It's just what happens when an organism's brain lacks a neocortex and opposable thumbs to create tools such as weapons. Do the evolution!

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Aliens have advanced technology that allows them to manipulate matter and create wormholes. These wormholes can be created at any point in space and time, but they need a specific entry point to access Earth. The aliens have studied Earth's culture and have learned about the widespread use of toilets. They realize that toilets are a convenient entry point for their wormholes, as they are found in almost every building and are often connected to the sewage system. The aliens use their technology to create a wormhole within the toilet bowl. When a human flushes the toilet, the water and waste are sucked into the wormhole, transporting them to the alien's planet. At the same time, the wormhole also opens up a portal for the aliens to travel to Earth. To avoid detection, the aliens have programmed their technology to only activate the wormhole when a human uses the toilet. The wormhole is also designed to close immediately after use, so there is no evidence left behind. In this way, the aliens are able to travel to Earth undetected, using the humble toilet as their secret portal.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    EP Points

well that was fun. playing GH and RB have once again stirred up thoughts on getting a cheap(new or used)keyboard. it may be the only musical instrument that I could possibly play.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm going to do some basic outside the box thinking in a parallel universe where boxes don't exist as usual and apply it to commentary today, art perhaps to illustrate,

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

While I'm Chaotic Neutral I prefer to live in a Chaotic Good society and not a self-destructive Chaotic Evil one hell-bent on its own extinction because that's stupid and animals at least deserve a better world to live in than one full of humans torturing them to death with abuse, plants deserve forests that are not turned into clear-cut deserts because they produce oxygen we breathe. I am not actively involved in politics because I can't find an ethical candidate to vote for democratically. However, these four points must be what any politician I vote fore must prioritize, which are people not on the ballot.

1. Education: By educating people about the consequences of their actions and promoting empathy and kindness, we can reduce the likelihood of evil behavior.

2. Mental health support: Addressing the root causes of evil behavior, such as mental illness or trauma, can help to prevent and treat harmful actions.

3. Community support: Building strong and supportive communities can help to prevent the isolation and alienation that can lead to evil behavior.

4. Ethical leadership: Leaders who prioritize ethical behavior and values can set an example for others and create a culture of accountability and responsibility.
    Last edited by Till; 29th-May-2023 at 18:08. Reason: I never use spellcheck. Typo...

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cap1 View Post
    I'm going to do some basic outside the box thinking in a parallel universe where boxes don't exist as usual and apply it to commentary today, art perhaps to illustrate,
    in a parallel universe without boxes how would they store things, package and ship them? bags? barrels? this also opens the question is there no cardboard boxes, wooden boxes, metal boxes, plastic boxes. stone, concrete, glass boxes? or are there no cubes or box shapes?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cap1 View Post
    While I'm Chaotic Neutral I prefer to live in a Chaotic Good society and not a self-destructive Chaotic Evil one hell-bent on its own extinction because that's stupid and animals at least deserve a better world to live in than one full of humans torturing them to death with abuse, plants deserve forests that are not turned into clear-cut deserts because they produce oxygen we breathe. I am not actively involved in politics because I can't find am ethical candidate to vote for democratically. However, these four points must be what any politician I vote fore must prioritize, which are people not on the ballot.

1. Education: By educating people about the consequences of their actions and promoting empathy and kindness, we can reduce the likelihood of evil behavior.

2. Mental health support: Addressing the root causes of evil behavior, such as mental illness or trauma, can help to prevent and treat harmful actions.

3. Community support: Building strong and supportive communities can help to prevent the isolation and alienation that can lead to evil behavior.

4. Ethical leadership: Leaders who prioritize ethical behavior and values can set an example for others and create a culture of accountability and responsibility.
    that is one of the most sensible things I've read in a long time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

in a parallel universe without boxes how would they store things, package and ship them? bags? barrels? this also opens the question is there no cardboard boxes, wooden boxes, metal boxes, plastic boxes. stone, concrete, glass boxes? or are there no cubes or box shapes?
    In bowls, vases, baskets, bags, backpacks and sacks.

reductio ad absurdum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

that is one of the most sensible things I've read in a long time.
    I'm a madman boffin but there is logic guiding my actions. Which makes me one of the 1s that is something in the binary of insanity, not of the otherwise 0s that are nothing informative digitally or otherwise because they can't think logically.

reductio ad absurdum