Hello!

I'm creating this post as a follow up of one I created around 3 years ago.

Won't repeat the whole story, you can find the completely discussion in the below link:

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....-One&p=1940490

If you want a brief recap of the thing:
The first thing I'm interested to is to play Panzer Dragoon Orta - which is an original Xbox exclusive - that in past was possible to play on Xbox consoles only, then GTA 4 and 5 and I also want to have a fine emulating machine at the same time.

In the past discussion, while I was oriented on a 360 for it being less expensive and having a large homebrew scene for emulators, I was discouraged to buy it for its poor performances especially with the original Xbox emulation.. And directed to an Xbox one, that anyway I decided to discard because in order to allow the emulation of past consoles in it, it required a dev kit that once enabled makes it lose access to the native retail games of the console.. So it was one or the other: emulate could be possible only by sacrificing Panzer dragoon and GTA, both the things together was not an option.

In these years, many things have changed. I can play Panzer dragoon Orta on my PC (with a low framerate of 30-40fps, but at least it goes) and a new Xbox generation is out there.. And that's why I'm here now: today I found a video of a guy who was showing how much Xbox one series S is an emulator powerhouse with the retroarch (even some PS2 games worked at full speed) and in the video he said that the dev kit mode can be disabled and enabled whenever you want, so - he didn't explicitly state it - but my impression was that it's sufficient to disable it to regain access to the retail games again

So, going to my questions, if I buy a Xbox series S, will I:
1. be able to enable and disable Dev kit mode easily whenever I want so to play both retail games and emulators in retroarch?
2. Play Panzer dragoon Orta and both GTA 4 and 5?

Thank you in advance for your time!