Thread: Games and repair

Thanks

Default Games and repair

I am a gamer. I would like to broadcast live on the Internet, make money, become popular. But there is one thing, but my house is not in order. I want to make a major renovation to make my dream come true. What do you think should I start my own YouTube channel? And how to make repairs so my room doesn't look awful

Thanks

What games do you like to play? XD. I lived with my grandmother in the village, it`s very cool here, except for her old house. I tried to be a streamer, but because of the background, nothing came of it, I wanted to make repairs in her house, but GRANDMA BANNED doing this, and I understand her, and I understand you too .. I wish you good luck, I hope you will become a popular gamer

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lally Pap View Post
    I am a gamer. I would like to broadcast live on the Internet, make money, become popular. But there is one thing, but my house is not in order. I want to make a major renovation to make my dream come true. What do you think should I start my own YouTube channel? And how to make repairs so my room doesn't look awful
    Quote Originally Posted by Salma View Post
    What games do you like to play? XD. I lived with my grandmother in the village, it`s very cool here, except for her old house. I tried to be a streamer, but because of the background, nothing came of it, I wanted to make repairs in her house, but GRANDMA BANNED doing this, and I understand her, and I understand you too .. I wish you good luck, I hope you will become a popular gamer
    Both account are the same IP address. You need to PM me an explanation with 24 hours, or I'm going to ban both accounts.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,302 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Just hang a curtain behind your shot, mmkay?
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
    Both account are the same IP address. You need to PM me an explanation with 24 hours, or I'm going to ban both accounts.
    After checking, make that three accounts on the same IP. No explanation received. All three accounts are now banned.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

y u no halp

sadface.gif

Spoiler warning: