Thread: EP Account Deletion Thread: Fare Thee Well

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Default EP Account Deletion Thread: Fare Thee Well

Post in this thread to have Ragnar remove your account entirely from epforums.org.

Some rules:
    1) Your postcount may not exceed 1, which is the one post in this thread. If you have other posts you will have to find them and delete them. To do so click your username at the top of the page to find your member page, then click Find latest posts. If you click Edit on a post you will find the option to delete the post.

2) Say why you're leaving.

3) Be polite. Nobody is paying Ragnar to do this for you, he can refuse requests for any reason.

Edit:
    4) Some of you want your post deleted, leaving no trace of you. That's cool, I can do that if you ask. I'll probably eventually do it even if you don't ask, I've already purged plenty of your posts. I just try to leave some null account posts here to show that I'm still active, and to show examples of requests that worked.

5) Ragnar finds it considerably amusing if deleted accounts have clicked the "Thanks" button on this post. It is not required though.
    Last edited by Ragnar; 2nd-January-2024 at 02:58.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post: