Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EP Account Deletion Thread: Fare Thee Well

52029 Guest

Hello, I would like for this account to be deleted as I no longer use these forums.
    Thanks.

godan Guest

Hello Ragnar,

may I ask you to delete this account? As I'm cleaning up unused internet accounts, I won't be using this anymore. Thank you for your time and all the best.

mboyer7813 Guest

I would like my account to be deleted since I haven't used it in years. Thanks a bunch, Ragnar.

RockyHeart Guest

Hey there, I would like my account removed for security concerns regarding a data breach that apparently took place in the forums, in any case I'm no longer using this account so I would rather have the information associated with it deleted. Thanks a lot in advance

.-. Guest

Hello, I would like to remove my account. I'm currently cleaning up unused accounts too. Thank you very much.

Falborin Guest

Hi, please delete my account. I don't remember ever using it or it was a very long time ago. Also, it was part of a leak apparently, as I found out about it through a deep web scan. Thanks in advance.

LordAri Guest

please delete my account, I don't use it and would like it to be deleted

agentman007 Guest

Hello, please delete my account as I do not use it and won't again. After my account is deleted, please also delete this post. Thank you!

Gyokuran Guest

Hello Ragnar,

While searching for data breach, I recently found out that I had an account on this forum. I prefer to ask for the deletion of said account, since I don't plan on using it anymore.

Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,221 Times in 1,148 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ____ View Post
    Hello, I'd like my account to be deleted please, I have recently learnt it was leaked and finally been able to change the password. This has prompted me to clean-up old accounts I no longer use. Thank you.
    Oof, email address as username. I'mma take you out asap
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Hello,
    I'd like to delete my account, I don't use it and I'm doing a general cleanup.
    Thanks

Thanks

I would like my account to be deleted. I haven't used it. Thanks Ragnar. All the best.

Thanks

Can you delete my account? I actually don't remember creating this and only found out from a data breach alert.