Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EP Account Deletion Thread: Fare Thee Well

Thanks
    Thanked 13,299 Times in 1,164 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Removed User View Post
    Hello.
    I would like to have my account deleted, if possible. My data was compromised by a leak a few years ago and I am cleaning up some old accounts because of it.
    I'd also like to get all of my info (and get my username randomized, if possible) removed from the forum.

Thank you so much for your time and effort, Ragnar, and have a great day.
    Quote Originally Posted by vortexelite1 View Post
    Hello.
    I would like to have my account deleted, if possible. My data was compromised by a leak a few years ago and I am cleaning up some old accounts because of it.
    I'd also like to get all of my info (and get my username randomized, if possible) removed from the forum.

Thank you so much for your time and effort, Ragnar, and have a great day.
    Lol, nope.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Hi, may I have all my forum posts nuked please? I'm refreshing this account after finding my info in a data breach so I changed my email/password and want to start anew. Thank you.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Scorrano View Post
    Please delete my account, I have not used it for years.
    Thank you so much in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Filthgrinder View Post
    Hi, may I have all my forum posts nuked please? I'm refreshing this account after finding my info in a data breach so I changed my email/password and want to start anew. Thank you.
    Please delete your old posts that'll be unaccounted, it's Rule #1.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

I tried to delete the posts but I could delete only four or five. I have like 300 posts, I checked all of them manually and most of them don't have the "edit" button, only a few had. I couldn't even delete the threads I started, even if some don't have replies.
    I guess it can't be deleted.
    The user settings should have an option to close the account and delete everything.

If it can't be deleted then can the name be changed? to something random like glragh456 or whatever.

maybe if I get banned you can delete everything?.
    Last edited by thx4allthefish; 21st-January-2024 at 15:21. Reason: to add a couple of sentences

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh crap. That's quite a problem. I'm sure I could take care of it, but it'd take actual work to cleanup everything.
    I can just change the username, password, and email account all to nonsense. So the account will be nobodies, if you're fine with that.

bonezone Guest

Hi Ragnar, i would like to request the deletion of my account, and all my data my email info was leaked so i'm trying to wipe everything, thank you!

AchmedD Guest

Hi Ragnar, I would like to request the deletion of my account. I'm not using the forums and my date may have been comprised, so I'm cleaning up my internet-footprint. Thank you!

Jorchking Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Hi, please do follow rule #1
    The problem is that I have 2 started threads closed (which counts as 7 posts), therefore I can't edit nor delete them. Can you please, delete those threads and then proceed with my account deletion?:

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....15#post1677615

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....68#post1674068
    Last edited by Jorchking; 8th-March-2024 at 00:50.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jorchking View Post
    The problem is that I have 2 started threads closed (which counts as 7 posts), therefore I can't edit nor delete them. Can you please, delete those threads and then proceed with my account deletion?:

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....15#post1677615

https://www.epforums.org/showthread....68#post1674068
    Ah I see, sure

Thanks
    EP Points

I was going to have myself deleted as I hadn't visited in something like 15 years, so I started the process of deleting posts.

However the vast majority of the threads have been locked, and editing isn't possible. Also, threads in the "Uploads Trash Bin" cannot be edited either, even though they aren't locked.

But, then I decided to stay a little longer, even though new posts have dropped dramatically since the great heyday. I'll see how things go.

Zimam Guest

Hello
    I would like my account to be deleted, if possible. I haven't used this site 2018
    Thanks in advance

Thanks

Hello. I would like this account deleted since I have not logged in (or used it) in years.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

I love you, Ragnar.

Even though this means I can no longer answer requests like these by simply ignoring them while posting picture of capybaras. Which in fairness was very 2014 of me anyhow.

I like how that one guy had stopped collecting emus though.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post
    I like how that one guy had stopped collecting emus though.
    Stopped collecting because his yard is full of them most likely