was thinking of livestreaming this for halloween but i just tried a practice run and can't remember much of the controls.

and looking around via duckduckgo has wound up being rather embarrassing cause guess whose name keeps coming up with info about the game in comments...MINE!

i know SOME about this game...i know HOW to beat it. but it would go a REALLY long way if i could have a spreadsheet or something...anything documenting all the controls for it. in fact, that would go a long way for ANYONE who wants to play the game now and in the future.

like A button is a high kick but it's also a knee to the gut when an enemy is right next to you. then, after the ferris wheel, you're on this spinning cage ride and the controls are different there because it's not the same contextually as the normal left/right platforming movement since the rotational force is pressing you back against the cage till you kick the door switch and it slows to a halt THEN it's back to the normal left/right platforming context.

the games difficulty is downright demonic but it would be a world or 2 easier if there was a control guide to practice with.