Thread: Sega Rally Championship HD textures pack

Thanks
    EP Points

Cool Sega Rally Championship HD textures pack

Here's my new version of Sega Rally Championship "HD textured". The arcade version running on PC with the Model2 emulator.
    Download link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/bhq5p...nship.zip/file...

Most of the textures have been modified by me in order to continue to play this retro game on HD screens.
    I tried to respect the original style so as not to distort the game too much. I therefore allowed myself a few deviations which I hope will entertain you.
    A geek's job, dozens of hours, to ultimately produce a result that satisfies me and of which I am proud, even if it can still be improved of course.
    Now I would like share this work, in case there are still some fans of the game able to appreciate ...

- Warning: the game takes a long time to load the new textures at startup: 10 to 25 seconds for a decent PC, and I imagine that it can go beyond a minute for old PCs. Also don't worry if it takes time to switch from fullscreen to windowed mode and vice versa.
    - This version is optimized for a resolution of 1440x900: if your native resolution is different, I advise you to change it (in emulator.ini for example).
    Last edited by dgino; 12th-September-2021 at 20:28.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dgino For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dgino View Post
    Here's my new version of Sega Rally Championship "HD textured". The arcade version running on PC with the Model2 emulator....

Most of the textures have been modified by me in order to continue to play this retro game on HD screens.
    I tried to respect the original style so as not to distort the game too much. I therefore allowed myself a few deviations which I hope will entertain you.
    A geek's job, dozens of hours, to ultimately produce a result that satisfies me and of which I am proud, even if it can still be improved of course.
    Now I would like share this work, in case there are still some fans of the game able to appreciate inshot en pc.

- Warning: the game takes a long time to load the new textures at startup: 10 to 25 seconds for a decent PC, and I imagine that it can go beyond a minute for old PCs. Also don't worry if it takes time to switch from fullscreen to windowed mode and vice versa.
    - This version is optimized for a resolution of 1440x900: if your native resolution is different, I advise you to change it (in emulator.ini for example).
    I loved it, this version of Sega Rally Championship "HD textured", I have used it and it is very realistic with a lot of quality.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by edi1 View Post
    I loved it, this version of Sega Rally Championship "HD textured", I have used it and it is very realistic with a lot of quality.
    Thanks ! I'm happy to know some people enjoy my work.
    Last edited by dgino; 21st-June-2022 at 18:55.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thank you for your job