Page 65 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1555606162636465666768697075115165 ... LastLast

Thread: The Soulja Boy Poop Out of Mouth Out - Atari Zombie Inside (or maybe not)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You doubt me ?

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

decided to try the crossbow I'm liking it so far. kinda sucks they removed some of morrowinds weapons in oblivion that and the monsters morrowind has some really weird monsters.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    might just try one out and see if I like it.
    nice link bookmarked it
    That wiki has a lot of useful info for the games, I've used it for years especially when I've tried to remember some particular details.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackhammer View Post
    Looked through my attachments. I knew I'd posted it before. You can also use a Passport as an emulation adapter with a boot cart.
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Guile View Post

I have a fat PS3 but not an A.
    CECHBxx ?

decided to try the crossbow I'm liking it so far. kinda sucks they removed some of morrowinds weapons in oblivion that and the monsters morrowind has some really weird monsters.
    I think the first time I found dwarven crossbow I kept it for a bit, partly because I couldn't sell it and get full price but also just to try it out instead of using a bow.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 4th-October-2021 at 08:27.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    That wiki has a lot of useful info for the games, I've used it for years especially when I've tried to remember some particular details.

Nice

CECHBxx ?

I think the first time I found dwarven crossbow I kept it for a bit, partly because I couldn't sell it and get full price but also just to try it out instead of using a bow.
    that reminds me how do you raise mercantile skill? I've done a fair bit of trading but my skill hasn't gone up any.
    also I haven't been using magic I do have some magic items, once the charge is gone can they be recharged?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

that reminds me how do you raise mercantile skill? I've done a fair bit of trading but my skill hasn't gone up any.
    also I haven't been using magic I do have some magic items, once the charge is gone can they be recharged?
    Trainers.
    You will have to look up a list of NPC's.

With this particular game the item will recharge over time by itself
    On better char builds (non-magic based) I would have multiple enchanted weapons and rotate through them on an expedition. Get to a place to rest and sleep for some days and items will recharge.

If you're off exploring and need to recharge something then use a filled soul gem.
    I would usually have a light dagger enchanted with soul trap and some unfilled smaller gems (although if exploring you usually find some) for farming and recharging.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

For mercantile I never really bothered about it.
    Just grab loot based on value and light weight (so you get better overall value) and sell constantly.

You have to remember that everything in this game is like a roll of the dice, your stats just give you bonuses for that basically.
    It's more difficult in that sense (even on easiest setting) than Oblivion and Skyrim.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I actually just remembered the first weekend I played this game many years ago on Xbox (standard version not goty).
    It was a rental and there wasn't a manual (someone had ripped it out previously) and no physical map.
    Also, I temporarily didn't have internet where I was living at that time so I couldn't look anything up

Oh boy was it hard to figure shit out

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Trainers.
    You will have to look up a list of NPC's.

With this particular game the item will recharge over time by itself
    On better char builds (non-magic based) I would have multiple enchanted weapons and rotate through them on an expedition. Get to a place to rest and sleep for some days and items will recharge.

If you're off exploring and need to recharge something then use a filled soul gem.
    I would usually have a light dagger enchanted with soul trap and some unfilled smaller gems (although if exploring you usually find some) for farming and recharging.
    ok so that's why my skill was never going up I did find a couple soul gems I'm glad I held onto them. the only magic weapon I have is a spider dagger that I looted form I think a dark brotherhood assassin
    For mercantile I never really bothered about it.
    Just grab loot based on value and light weight (so you get better overall value) and sell constantly.

You have to remember that everything in this game is like a roll of the dice, your stats just give you bonuses for that basically.
    It's more difficult in that sense (even on easiest setting) than Oblivion and Skyrim.
    that's kinda what I've been doing now that I have a good amount of money(kinda like fallout)
    I actually just remembered the first weekend I played this game many years ago on Xbox (standard version not goty).
    It was a rental and there wasn't a manual (someone had ripped it out previously) and no physical map.
    Also, I temporarily didn't have internet where I was living at that time so I couldn't look anything up

Oh boy was it hard to figure shit out
    that had to be hard the game doesn't give you much of a tutorial.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah it was really hard back then. It was a very unfamiliar game for me but I had heaps of frustrating fun.
    I didn't buy a copy for myself until the Xbox goty was released and I still have the exact same copy

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

If you don't find a dagger with soul trap you might come across a sword. Either as loot or a trader might have one.
    It's handy to farm your own souls for recharging, you can use all of that to boost some stats and you can try enchanting yourself.

Ideally you would want to eventually try to make some enchanted gear for yourself especially some constant effect gear (levitation ring is very handy among other things).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I do have a couple things right now a healing ring a ring of fire invisibility and recall(does that take me to the nearest temple?)
    my build is not good I went wood elf acrobat and tower. I didn't think I'd see that much combat and forgot stealth isn't that good in this game.

Thanks
    EP Points

I do have a couple things right now a healing ring a ring of fire invisibility and recall(does that take me to the nearest temple?)
    my build is not good I went wood elf acrobat and tower. I didn't think I'd see that much combat and forgot stealth isn't that good in this game.
    You're thinking of Almsivi Intervention.

Recall works with Mark.

I've had stealth builds before, but yeah you have to spend some time doing standard combat.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

CECHBxx ?
    I think so but I'd have to drag it out and check to be sure. I have CFW on my slim now but I'll be keeping the fat around for ripping SACDs.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So Marvel's Avengers is pretty fun. I'm finally kind of getting into the game lol. Just got to where you get Thor back on the team.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Also, starting a new job soon. Got offered a job by my old 4th grade teacher. Full time Graphic Design work for his T-Shirt company.

Fucking hyped as shit. I did this design this afternoon before Bible study lol.