Page 59 of 267 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469109159 ... LastLast

Thread: The Soulja Boy Poop Out of Mouth Out - Atari Zombie Inside (or maybe not)

Thanks
    EP Points

started playing morrowind this'll be the third time I feel like I can get into it like the first time.
    oblivion is still my favorite still haven't got to play skyrim.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Skyrim is better than Oblivion.
    Morrowind is still my fav (nostalgic reasons but also levitation and other game elements that later games don't have) but the standard goty version hasn't aged well. It really begs for mods but I don't play any of these on PC (I do have retail discs and digital dumps though).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    The corpse/skeleton is named?
    Still haven't watched BB beyond bits of a few episodes. Didn't do anything for me.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Fans of TES III have been begging for a remaster/remake for years but it would require a complete rebuild of the game on a new engine, probably no money to be made. The game can look rather nice with mods or there are some fan remakes (dunno if any of them are still developed right now though).

The only official "modernised" version is the original game via BC on XB1 and XBS/X platforms but it doesn't bring any mods just really smooth gaming and upscaled resolutions that really do look clean. The load screens even on XB1S (which isn't an expensive console) are very fast, better than modern games. The in-game loading when you transition from one open area to another, you don't notice that at all unlike the actual original game.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    The corpse/skeleton is named?
    Still haven't watched BB beyond bits of a few episodes. Didn't do anything for me.
    No not named. Just an Easter Egg, believe me it's him.

Also Grouch, you could grab Skyrim for PC? It doesn't take much to run the game by today's standards. It's what, nearly a decade old now?

Thanks
    EP Points

Also Marvels Avengers just popped up out of nowhere on Gamepass. Never thought that would be offered on the service.

Thanks
    EP Points

It would be nice if XB1 allowed mods for games like PC platform does. I understand why it doesn't exist though. Hopefully one day someone will come up with a way to do it.

Previous gen if you have a modded console you can use mods for TES and Fallout games, simple mods like cheat sorta stuff but also some extra things (FO3 add small removed content back, I've done that on PS3 but it isn't much).
    If you have JTAG/RGH 360 you can even use Morrowind with some mods but nothing crazy like graphics improvements, the game is emulated and can still be buggy on 360.

It isn't buggy on XB1S at all, I don't recall ever seeing a crash or lockup so far (haven't played the whole game on that platform though).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Also Grouch, you could grab Skyrim for PC? It doesn't take much to run the game by today's standards. It's what, nearly a decade old now?
    Yes, Skyrim will be 10 years old this November.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Skyrim has some mods on XB1. Also noticed some for Doom 1 and 2 as well like whole game conversions etc.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes, Skyrim will be 10 years old this November.
    Yowzers. I could run it quite nicely on that old laptop Drag sold me years ago at 720p. Dual core 1.6 and 3gb Ram and a (lol) gma 945 integrated graphics chip. Original game of course.

Thanks
    EP Points

Skyrim has some mods on XB1. Also noticed some for Doom 1 and 2 as well like whole game conversions etc.
    Yes but those are restricted mods, users can't just use moddb stuff.
    There are also limits on how much you can use, on PC you can keep loading up mods until the game becomes unstable or stops working.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh for sure but at least it's something. They also disable achievements too.

Thanks
    EP Points

Skyrim is better than Oblivion.
    Morrowind is still my fav (nostalgic reasons but also levitation and other game elements that later games don't have) but the standard goty version hasn't aged well. It really begs for mods but I don't play any of these on PC (I do have retail discs and digital dumps though).
    that's for sure
    Fans of TES III have been begging for a remaster/remake for years but it would require a complete rebuild of the game on a new engine, probably no money to be made. The game can look rather nice with mods or there are some fan remakes (dunno if any of them are still developed right now though).

The only official "modernised" version is the original game via BC on XB1 and XBS/X platforms but it doesn't bring any mods just really smooth gaming and upscaled resolutions that really do look clean. The load screens even on XB1S (which isn't an expensive console) are very fast, better than modern games. The in-game loading when you transition from one open area to another, you don't notice that at all unlike the actual original game.
    it probably wouldn't and they're more interested in re-releasing skyrim every gen

I haven't tried it I don't think I've tried oblivion on this dinosaur either
    Yowzers. I could run it quite nicely on that old laptop Drag sold me years ago at 720p. Dual core 1.6 and 3gb Ram and a (lol) gma 945 integrated graphics chip. Original game of course.
    mine is slightly better than that(2.30ghz dual core and 4gb ram) so maybe it would run.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post

mine is slightly better than that(2.30ghz dual core and 4gb ram) so maybe it would run.
    Oh I'm sure it would work. Probably one of the easiest pc game to too. Just make sure to not get the legendary edition.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh I'm sure it would work. Probably one of the easiest pc game to too. Just make sure to not get the legendary edition.
    why not the legendary edition?