Page 22 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Soulja Boy Poop Out of Mouth Out - Atari Zombie Inside (or maybe not)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Oh wow. See I've had a slim for years (bought it new) and then found a non-3G oled at work without a charger (so got it cheap as untested).
    I'm guessing PS TV is more expensive than that there now or am I wrong?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    PS TV or Vita?
    Pretty sure I paid less than that for my PS TV I got it fairly recently (like after covid started). Took me years to find a good deal though, they do pop up from time to time but people snap them up immediately.
    vita.
    On a budget PS3 is still the best value imo.
    Get a working fat or early slim and use full CFW.

If you're interested in PS1/2 I would look at MechaPwn exploit.
    You'll need a DVD burner and blank CD/DVD media though.
    already have a ps2(hacked) had it for years now. yeah a ps3 is ideal I just figured that with vita being so unpopular it'd be cheaper now
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah I understood what you were saying.
    Sometimes it's hard to think what's best. I mean for years I kept an eye out for a cheap PS TV as we never had them dirt cheap on clearance like NA, but I finally got one with a DS3.
    I just wanted one for my collection but it isn't anything to rave about imo, I mean it's nice to play some Vita games on TV but it's kinda limited compared to the handhelds.

Already had a bunch of spare DS3 controllers and I have 2x DS4 controllers. Also USB adapters for PS1/2 controllers.
    Have PS3's with full CFW, one is fat but the others are slim.
    A few PSP's with tv out.
    PS Classic.
    A few PS1's with modchips.
    And now exploited PS2's.
    One working PS2 with modchip (pink slim).

Basically I had everything covered already it was just the novelty of being able to play some Vita titles on TV, even though there isn't the same flexibility with the controls

Still need to get PSP Go but that's something that only seem to get more and more expensive here. The official dock is crazy hard to find and never cheap
    Import limitations from Japan don't help like with a lot of things atm. The odd seller here and there will use DHL but the cost is outrageous
    It has some additional value in that you can run the chip at full power without issue (the Vita has a power draw limitation). I'm happy with the PSTV for the price I paid but I wouldn't pay the going rate. The regular Vita is a better value even if you don't consider the potential control issues with the PSTV.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh wow. See I've had a slim for years (bought it new) and then found a non-3G oled at work without a charger (so got it cheap as untested).
    I'm guessing PS TV is more expensive than that there now or am I wrong?
    Average is around $140 - $150+ for the PSTV. Auctions for the Vita sometimes go for under $100.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    vita.

already have a ps2(hacked) had it for years now. yeah a ps3 is ideal I just figured that with vita being so unpopular it'd be cheaper now
    More PS3s floating around and now two systems away from it with the PS5. I don't know how many PSTVs were manufactured but I'm sure it's a much lower number than PS3s. The best time to buy the PSTV was right after Sony threw it under the bus and retailers panicked and dumped their stock on clearance.
    Last edited by Slacker Magician; 7th-September-2021 at 16:19.

Thanks
    EP Points

This isn't a cheap hobby like years ago. Hopefully things will calm down a bit but I'm not sure if easy to find cheap deals will ever be "normal" again.
    There was already a growing problem with sellers driving up prices on all sorts of platforms before covid but it seems to be worse now.
    Only way to get good deals is to watch things like a hawk and snap up a bargain when someone lists something cheap (and will consider offers) because they're desperate for money and pawn shops etc won't give them more than pocket change.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Having full on lockdowns over here now and then has given me the time to seriously look for some stuff. Plus some people are pretty desperate and want a quick sale.
    Some of those same people aren't fully aware of going rate for items and haven't done research. It's pot luck though.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've sold off a lot of games recently due to the prices shooting up. I funded a projector setup with some of it. I got a fairly decent deal on the theater stuff but .

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Guile View Post
    More PS3s floating around and now two systems away from it with the PS5. I don't know how many PSTVs were manufactured but I'm sure it's a much lower number than PS3s. The best time to buy the PSTV was right after Sony threw it under the bus and retailers panicked and dumped their stock on clearance.
    That reminds me, there are a bunch of PS2 games people have been porting over to PS4.
    Most of PS4 library gets backported to old firmware so you can run new games on exploited console.

No idea about older shit though...
    I don't think you can play any PS3 games on that no matter what.
    PS1/PSP I would guess the hardware could deal with emulation but idk if it's possible on exploited console

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I've sold off a lot of games recently due to the prices shooting up. I funded a projector setup with some of it. I got a fairly decent deal on the theater stuff but .
    maybe I should try selling off some of my nes ds and atari games I don't want.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've been tempted to sell some things but it's difficult with full lockdowns.
    Technically you can't have people picking stuff up and you can't drop stuff off to them.
    Yeah you can post, and posting stuff over here is cheaper than the US but lately the system is pretty stressed.
    I've had packages go missing more times in recent months than over the previous 5 or more years
    I'm not interested in selling items and then losing money due to ebay policy just because the post lost shit I sent.
    Yeah our system can cover loss up to like $100 or something even without insurance, but what a pain in the arse to sort out.

I have a friend in Melbourne that would probably buy some stuff but he can't come 100+ km due to restrictions. There was a window to do that a few weeks back but he was busy with important stuff.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That reminds me, there are a bunch of PS2 games people have been porting over to PS4.
    Most of PS4 library gets backported to old firmware so you can run new games on exploited console.

No idea about older shit though...
    I don't think you can play any PS3 games on that no matter what.
    PS1/PSP I would guess the hardware could deal with emulation but idk if it's possible on exploited console
    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    maybe I should try selling off some of my nes ds and atari games I don't want.
    Worth considering if nothing else. Cart only has gone down for NES but complete is still nutty. Price Charting is useful to get a rough idea of the going rate. You're better off selling elsewhere for anything that goes for $15 or less on ebay. With fees and shipping you'd end up burning about $5 at a minimum.

Thanks
    EP Points

Worth considering if nothing else. Cart only has gone down for NES but complete is still nutty. Price Charting is useful to get a rough idea of the going rate. You're better off selling elsewhere for anything that goes for $15 or less on ebay. With fees and shipping you'd end up burning about $5 at a minimum.
    probably not even worth it then since all I have are loose carts.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've been tempted to sell some things but it's difficult with full lockdowns.
    Technically you can't have people picking stuff up and you can't drop stuff off to them.
    Yeah you can post, and posting stuff over here is cheaper than the US but lately the system is pretty stressed.
    I've had packages go missing more times in recent months than over the previous 5 or more years
    I'm not interested in selling items and then losing money due to ebay policy just because the post lost shit I sent.
    Yeah our system can cover loss up to like $100 or something even without insurance, but what a pain in the arse to sort out.

I have a friend in Melbourne that would probably buy some stuff but he can't come 100+ km due to restrictions. There was a window to do that a few weeks back but he was busy with important stuff.
    Our postal system is about the same as ever, maybe a little worse . I've been trying to move away from ebay for sales due to policy changes as well as current and upcoming tax changes. I've never liked selling more expensive items there for the reason you mentioned.