Page 231 of 267 FirstFirst ... 131181221226227228229230231232233234235236241 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 4002

Thread: The Soulja Boy Poop Out of Mouth Out - Atari Zombie Inside (or maybe not)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Well we finally got rid of the arseholes that've been running our country for years now.
    Have to wait and see what the new crowd are like, some people don't like the new PM but at least he came from a poor background and isn't a religious fruit loop. Anyway, we'll see.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Well we finally got rid of the arseholes that've been running our country for years now.
    Have to wait and see what the new crowd are like, some people don't like the new PM but at least he came from a poor background and isn't a religious fruit loop. Anyway, we'll see.
    To be rid of the arseholes you'd have to rid yourselves of politicians .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Magician View Post
    To be rid of the arseholes you'd have to rid yourselves of politicians .
    I mean they were serious arseholes.
    Spoiler warning:
    Increased tensions with China in recent years (never a good idea for a small country to go out of its way to provoke a major power), foreign minister was right wing, PM was evangelical. Instances of rape etc going on...

Real scumbags.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I mean they were serious arseholes.
    Spoiler warning:
    Increased tensions with China in recent years (never a good idea for a small country to go out of its way to provoke a major power), foreign minister was right wing, PM was evangelical. Instances of rape etc going on...

Real scumbags.
    Sounds like the regular political circus. Did the PM send countless billions to merchant land ?

Thanks
    EP Points

I actually didn't know for some years
    Spoiler warning:
    but the old treasurer is Jewish. Kinda made sense after that because his attitude is pretty stereotypical. Penny pinching but not raising taxes for the rich, cutting the guts out of public service and the like.

Call me racist but whatever. I mean a similar person could also be right wing Christian... a lot of them have a mentality of "lower middle class and the poor deserve what they get".

They occasionally make gestures of donating or helping elected charities but it's all publicity stunts to try to get more votes.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Sounds like the regular political circus. Did the PM send countless billions to merchant land ?
    idk
    He knew the founder of hillsong iirc but after all the allegations of crap going on he distanced himself from that.
    Weirdo Christians.
    I think the US is full of them though? Over here there aren't all that many compared to mainstream traditional denominations. Imo those kinda Christians are little better than cultists.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I actually didn't know for some years
    Spoiler warning:
    but the old treasurer is Jewish. Kinda made sense after that because his attitude is pretty stereotypical. Penny pinching but not raising taxes for the rich, cutting the guts out of public service and the like.

Call me racist but whatever. I mean a similar person could also be right wing Christian... a lot of them have a mentality of "lower middle class and the poor deserve what they get".

They occasionally make gestures of donating or helping elected charities but it's all publicity stunts to try to get more votes.
    If the shoe fits . I don't think there's much to gain from taxing well off individuals versus enormous multi-national companies that skip out on billions in taxes yearly. I don't know what it's like in Australia.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

idk
    He knew the founder of hillsong iirc but after all the allegations of crap going on he distanced himself from that.
    Weirdo Christians.
    I think the US is full of them though? Over here there aren't all that many compared to mainstream traditional denominations. Imo those kinda Christians are little better than cultists.
    Sounds about right but I'm not sure on the actual numbers. Deluded at best I'd say. Depends on the particular church and people though.
    Last edited by Slacker Magician; 25th-May-2022 at 00:30.

Thanks
    EP Points

If the shoe fits . I don't think there's much to gain from taxing well off individuals versus enormous multi-national companies that skip out on billions in taxes yearly. I don't know what it's like in Australia.
    When I say rich I'm not really talking about all people with heaps of money. I'm talking about people that either own or have major stakes in big companies etc. Multi-milliionaires and billionaires. And yeah, the enormous companies multi-national or whatever.

You can skim millions from these sources here and there and it doesn't make a difference to their profits or assets.
    I think the US is even worse than here when it comes to taxing the really rich individuals and big companies. Rich people everywhere use all kinds of tricks to reduce what tax they need to pay.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

As you say, they have all sorts of ways to skip out of things. If not that then it's a political buddy that gets it done for them.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Beat GU2 yesterday evening. I thought I still had my GU3 save but the one I moved over definitely isn't the right save.

Thanks
    EP Points

Beat GU2 yesterday evening. I thought I still had my GU3 save but the one I moved over definitely isn't the right save.
    speaking of beating games I finished duke nukem 3D(for like the 100th time)and the expansions. I'm still bummed they didn't include "the duke zone" and the penthouse expansions in the megaton edition.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

also just finished duke nukem episode 1 on to episode 2
    man dos games used to be cheap at the end of the game after the credits there's info for ordering the remaining episodes they were priced at $15 a piece or $30 for all three plus extras
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

They don't try anymore now that they don't have material costs to worry about .

Thanks
    EP Points

right.