Page 117 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1767107112113114115116117118119120121122127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 4002

Thread: The Soulja Boy Poop Out of Mouth Out - Atari Zombie Inside (or maybe not)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Probably will get the physical definitive trilogy for XB1 at some point but the price is too damn high atm

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Probably will get the physical definitive trilogy for XB1 at some point but the price is too damn high atm
    for something that's little more than an remaster yeah it is too high. now if it had gta 1, 2, london, LCS, VC, 4 and DLC yeah it'd be a good price
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Mass Effect Legendary Edition is starting to look a bit better value now, might wait a bit longer though. New prices haven't actually got down to half yet but it's very close.
    Crysis trilogy is still too expensive. I have 2 & 3 already but I'd like to have the current trilogy set.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Mass Effect Legendary Edition is starting to look a bit better value now, might wait a bit longer though. New prices haven't actually got down to half yet but it's very close.
    Crysis trilogy is still too expensive. I have 2 & 3 already but I'd like to have the current trilogy set.
    I'd say those two are probably a better value than the gta trilogy. what are they running new?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Actually it looks like the GTA trilogy might actually be based off the Android port too. All the mini games and such are done the same way.

Is it possible to dump it all into Unreal Engine and compile it or something?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    I'd say those two are probably a better value than the gta trilogy. what are they running new?
    Well over here Crysis trilogy is about the same as GTA. Mass Effect is cheaper than those.
    But yeah, the first Crysis game didn't have a physical release on Xbox before this, so it's of more interest to me even though I already have the other 2 titles.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Actually it looks like the GTA trilogy might actually be based off the Android port too. All the mini games and such are done the same way.

Is it possible to dump it all into Unreal Engine and compile it or something?
    idk
    It might just be assets and shit from the last time the game was built, I mean they used those as a source instead of building everything from scratch.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm kinda enjoying Days Gone now. It has obvious influences from various other games, isn't a fantastic game but I'm slowly enjoying it more now I'm accustomed to the controls layout and other stuff.
    Acting is pretty cheesy.

Shit my pants a few times when a horde got triggered and started chasing me

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm kinda enjoying Days Gone now. It has obvious influences from various other games, isn't a fantastic game but I'm slowly enjoying it more now I'm accustomed to the controls layout and other stuff.
    Acting is pretty cheesy.

Shit my pants a few times when a horde got triggered and started chasing me
    PS4 and Windows only right?

Thanks
    EP Points

idk
    It might just be assets and shit from the last time the game was built, I mean they used those as a source instead of building everything from scratch.
    I have to say San Andreas started off great - everything worked. But then when you leave the first city things really go downhill. All the glitches and shit that happens in all the old games occurs. Pop in graphics. Floating pedestrians. Planes crashing out of nowhere. Really don't know what they were thinking with this. It's definitely not worth the price if you have the older games just go with those and wait for it to hit 20 bucks or something if you want it for collection reasons.

Thanks
    EP Points

PS4 and Windows only right?
    Playing it on PS4 HEN. I do own a legit physical copy though.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I have to say San Andreas started off great - everything worked. But then when you leave the first city things really go downhill. All the glitches and shit that happens in all the old games occurs. Pop in graphics. Floating pedestrians. Planes crashing out of nowhere. Really don't know what they were thinking with this. It's definitely not worth the price if you have the older games just go with those and wait for it to hit 20 bucks or something if you want it for collection reasons.
    The bugs make it awesome
    People hate on Beth all the time for buggy games, but honestly I've seen much worse from other devs

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I hear a bed calling my name

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Well over here Crysis trilogy is about the same as GTA. Mass Effect is cheaper than those.
    But yeah, the first Crysis game didn't have a physical release on Xbox before this, so it's of more interest to me even though I already have the other 2 titles.
    if it's for collecting purposes I'd wait.
    I always though that was funny the pop in shit not so much especially when flying I don't think I ever encountered floating peds and I've played that game for hundreds of hours. you also forgot the floating trees/bushes
    did they fix the bug with gang territories? the one that happens after the mission(I can't remember which one it is)where you fly to liberty city or the one where you board the private jet in mid air.

Thanks
    EP Points

The bugs make it awesome
    People hate on Beth all the time for buggy games, but honestly I've seen much worse from other devs
    well to be fair I haven't played a beth game(other than elder scrolls) that didn't have bugs (some game breaking at that) the last one i played was rouge warrior a good tactical/stealth fps game. it was good till mid/end game when the bugs really started coming out I didn't even get to finish it because game breaking bugs(and there was no update to fix them either)
    I hear a bed calling my name
    night
    Last edited by Grouch; 18th-November-2021 at 13:56.